Description - The perfect flooring solution for any DIY amateur or professional, these luxury vinyl planks require no glue. Whether you are looking for a modern flooring option in a range of realistic wood looks, or a classic approach with rich brown hues and warm tones, the Envee 4mm Tacky Back Wood Vinyl Plank collection has something for you. The thick, heavy construction of this LVP flooring is perfect for commercial spaces such as restaurants, retail shops, and office buildings. Requiring no complex install preparation like seaming, glue, or staples, these planks can even be great for residential use. Backed by a 25 year warranty, you are sure to love your floors for years to come.
Material – Constructed using virgin vinyl material for resiliency and stability. A layer of fiberglass adds increased durability and stability. Finished with a 22 mil wear layer infused with aluminum oxide to guard against scuffs, scratches, and stains.
Size – Luxury Vinyl Planks are 7.25" wide and 48" long.
Thickness – 5/32" (~4mm)
Wear Layer – 22 MIL (0.55 mm)
Weight – Each vinyl tile weighs ~3.75 lbs.
Recommended Uses – Envee's wood look planks have been successfully installed and used in laundry rooms, kitchens, offices, shops, studios, bedrooms, basements, hallways, restaurants, waiting rooms, and many more functional and high traffic spaces.
Luxury Vinyl Tiles are very easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Daily or weekly dust mopping or sweeping may be needed to remove dirt, dust, and debris.
- Make sure to periodically clean exterior and interior floor mats to ensure that tracking of mud, dirt and debris does not persist.
- When mopping floors, make sure to block off areas to be cleaned; they may be slippery until dry.
- Mop the floor clean with a clean mop. Pick up soil and excess solution with a clean mop tightly wrung out. Then you will want to rinse the floor with cold water.
- Let floor dry completely before allowing foot traffic back on the floor.