Description - The Mannington Adura Apex Artemis Luxury Vinyl Tile is a perfect combination of style and durability. Hand polished and precisely cut, each tile features the stunning look of Carrara marble in a large format of 18" x 36". With dramatic natural movement and subtle color play this pattern will spark artistic vision providng elegance wherever installed. Artemis will provide endless spophistication and regent appeal to any room. As with all Mannington flooring, each tile features their famous ScratchResist surface finish for the ultimate durability in any busy home. Artemis is treated with Microban®, which helps protect 24/7 against the growth of bacteria and remain 99% cleaner than untreated surfaces. Backed by a lifetime residential warranty and FloorScore certified.
||HydroLoc Waterproof core
||18" x 36"
||20 MIL (0.508 mm)
||Float, Direct Glue
||On, Above, Below
|Radiant Heating Approved
||10 Year Light Commercial
Recommended Uses – Adura Apex Artemis Tiles have been successfully installed throughout the home, in bedrooms, bathrooms, basements, hallways, foyers, kitchens and more.
In Stock - Ships between Jun 7 - 12
Engineered vinyl tiles and planks are easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Daily or weekly vacuuming or dust mopping of dirt, grit, dust etc.
- Use felt pads under chair and furniture legs to prevent scratching of the flooring surface.
- Place door mats at all entrances to prevent tracked in dirt, rocks, moisture, and other debris.
- Avoid using rubber backed mats as they can stain the flooring surface over time.
- When mopping, use a damp and never a wet mop.
- Clean up spills immediately to prevent damage to the floor.
Installation is simple, and is commonly done by our customers. Installation of waterproof planks and tiles is as follows:
- Complete any necessary floor prep.
- Start with the tongue side facing the wall.
- After the initial starter board, press the end seam of the second plank into the end seam of the first plank, and then lock them together by laying the plank down. Continue working left to right.
- Install the first plank in the second row by inserting the tongue into the groove of the plank in the first row. This is best done with a low angle of the plank.
- Insert the long side seam at a slight angle first. As the top surfaces meet, rotate the plank down into the locked position. Engage the end seam, using a rubber mallet if necessary.
- Planks may be cut with the use of a crosscut power saw.
- Continue installing planks removing any gaps using a tapping block and a scrap of flooring to cover the tapping block. Be careful not to damage In*Step tongue and groove.
- Protect all exposed edges by installing wall moulding and/or transition strips. Make sure that no plank will be secured in any way to the subfloor.
For more detailed installation instructions, please Click Here.