Description - The Republic Floor Great Oregon Oak Collection is perfect for those who love the view of the snow-capped Denali, or the breezy calm feel of the live oaks on the Camel Coast. These SPC rigid core vinyl planks are 100% waterproof while still giving an authentic hardwood look and feel. The attached underlayment is an anti-bacterial EVA padding that offers excellent noise insulation. The 20 mil wear layer makes these scratch-resistant planks an excellent choice for heavy residential and light-to-medium commercial traffic. Backed by a limited 25-year residential warranty and a limited 10-year commercial warranty.
Material – Rigid Core Vinyl Planks.
||EIR+4 sides bevel
||On, Above, Below
|Radiant Heating Approved
||Mountain Oak Wood looks
||Limited 25 Years
||Limited 10 Years
||EIR+4 sides bevel
Recommended Uses – Mountain Oak 9" Rigid Core Vinyl Planks can be installed on any level of the home, including rooms like basements, bathrooms, bedrooms, kitchens, and is even suitable for some commercial spaces such as boutiques, salons, studios, galleries, and more.
In Stock - Ships between Oct 10 - 11
Luxury Vinyl tiles and planks are easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Always use plywood or other boards when moving heavy objects across the floor to avoid scratching of the floor surface.
- Use felt pads under chair and furniture legs to prevent scratching of the floor surface.
- Place walk off door mats at all entrances and doorways to collect debris from shoes such as dirt, rocks, and moisture, from being tracked in and onto your new floors.
- Avoid using rubber backed area rugs or floor mats as they can stain the flooring surface over time.
- Use non-staining floor protectors underneath heavy furniture, chairs, and tables.
- Daily or weekly vacuuming or dust mopping to remove dirt, grit, dust etc. Do not use treated dust mops.
- When mopping, use a damp and never a wet mop.
- Clean up spill immediately to prevent damage to the floor.