Description - The Republic Floor Great Oregon Oak Collection emulates the natural beauty and durability of the native oaks of the Pacific Northwest. The Great Oregon Oak 9" Rigid Core Vinyl Planks are wider and longer than most, giving them a more authentic look and feel. The SPC rigid core makes the floor 100% waterproof and environmentally friendly. Additionally, an anti-bacterial EVA underlayment comes attached to the planks. Great for heavy residential or light to medium commercial use. Backed by a limited 25-year residential warranty and a limited 10-year commercial warranty.
Material – Rigid Core Vinyl Planks.
||EIR+4 sides bevel
||On, Above, Below
|Radiant Heating Approved
||Native Oaks of the Pacific Northwest
||Limited 25 Years
||Limited 10 Years
||EIR+4 sides bevel
Recommended Uses – Great Oregon Oak 9" Rigid Core Vinyl Planks can be installed on any level of the home, including rooms like basements, bathrooms, bedrooms, kitchens, and is even suitable for some commercial spaces such as boutiques, salons, studios, galleries, and more.
In Stock - Ships between May 30 - 31
Luxury Vinyl tiles and planks are easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Always use plywood or other boards when moving heavy objects across the floor to avoid scratching of the floor surface.
- Use felt pads under chair and furniture legs to prevent scratching of the floor surface.
- Place walk off door mats at all entrances and doorways to collect debris from shoes such as dirt, rocks, and moisture, from being tracked in and onto your new floors.
- Avoid using rubber backed area rugs or floor mats as they can stain the flooring surface over time.
- Use non-staining floor protectors underneath heavy furniture, chairs, and tables.
- Daily or weekly vacuuming or dust mopping to remove dirt, grit, dust etc. Do not use treated dust mops.
- When mopping, use a damp and never a wet mop.
- Clean up spill immediately to prevent damage to the floor.