Description - COREtec Premium Plus HD - 7" Waterproof Vinyl Planks are easy to install and come in a variety of high-definition wood grain patterns and colors. This waterproof flooring comes with a waterproof foam core and an attached cork underlayment which means this flooring will be quieter than other similar products. Because this product can be floated (no glue needed to install) it can be installed over most hard floor surfaces without showing signs of imperfections underneath. This product is GreenGuard (Certification, Gold, Private Label) Certified, and once it's installed it will maintain healthy indoor air quality and reduce your chemical exposure. COREtec Premium Plus HD comes with a residential lifetime warranty.
||Float or Direct Glue
||On, Above, Below
||Click Tap/Angle Glueless Locking System
|Radiant Heating Approved
||Waterproof Foamed Core
||20 mil (0.02")
||10 Year Limited
Recommended Uses – COREtec Plus Premium Plus HD planks have been successfully installed in basements, kitchens, living rooms, and more.
Available For Order - Ships between Dec 9 - 16
Luxury Vinyl tiles and planks are easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Always use plywood or other boards when moving heavy objects across the floor to avoid scratching of the floor surface.
- Use felt pads under chair and furniture legs to prevent scratching of the floor surface.
- Place walk off door mats at all entrances and doorways to collect debris from shoes such as dirt, rocks, and moisture, from being tracked in and onto your new floors.
- Avoid using rubber backed area rugs or floor mats as they can stain the flooring surface over time.
- Use non-staining floor protectors underneath heavy furniture, chairs, and tables.
- Daily or weekly vacuuming or dust mopping to remove dirt, grit, dust etc. Do not use treated dust mops.
- When mopping, use a damp and never a wet mop.
- Clean up spill immediately to prevent damage to the floor.
For more detailed cleaning instructions along with commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Installation is simple, and is commonly done by our customers. Installation of USFloors planks and tiles is as follows:
- Complete any necessary floor prep.
- Start with the tongue side facing the wall.
- After the initial starter board, press the end seam of the second plank into the end seam of the first plank, and then lock them together by laying the plank down. Continue working left to right.
- Install the first plank in the second row by inserting the tongue into the groove of the plank in the first row. This is best done with a low angle of the plank.
- Insert the long side seam at a slight angle first. As the top surfaces meet, rotate the plank down into the locked position. Engage the end seam, using a rubber mallet if necessary.
- Planks may be cut with the use of a crosscut power saw.
- Continue installing planks removing any gaps using a tapping block and a scrap of flooring to cover the tapping block. Be careful not to damage In*Step tongue and groove.
- Protect all exposed edges by installing wall moulding and/or transition strips. Make sure that no plank will be secured in any way to the subfloor.
For more detailed installation instructions, please Click Here.