Description - Featuring an elegant pattern in two different colors, Flagstone Rubber Pavers are the perfect addition to any outdoor patio or deck. Being slip-resistant and shock absorbent, these rubber pavers are very easy to maintain and install. No need to wear shoes or sandals; these rubber tiles are softer underfoot than standard brick or concrete pavers, so start enjoying the outdoors again in style and comfort with our Flagstone Rubber Paver Tiles.
Material – Each paver tile is made from recycled rubber providing you with the ultimate green flooring solution.
Size – 16” x 16”
Thickness – Available in 3/4" tiles.
Weight – Each tile weighs approximately 6 Lbs.
Origin – Made in the USA
Recommended Uses – Flagstone Rubber Pavers have been used successfully as an outdoor patio floor covering, deck flooring, around pools, as a walkway path, in horse stalls, as an outdoor play area and any other outdoor area where a tough, shock resistant floor is desired.
Available For Order - Ships between Oct 21 - 23
Flagstone Rubber Pavers are are easy to clean and maintain. Maintenance of these outdoor deck and patio tiles typically includes:
- Sweeping the surface of the tile with a stiff outdoor bristle broom when necessary.
- Spraying or hosing off the tiles with clean water as needed.
- Vacuuming the surface of the recycled rubber tiles with a shop vac if needed.
Note: If the tiles do become stained in anyway, use a mild soap and water solution and gently scrub the tiles with a soft nylon bristle brush or mop.
Flagstone Paver Tiles are very easy to install. Installation of these tiles is as follows:
- Thoroughly clean the surface where the pavers are to be installed. Allow to dry completely. Make sure that both paver and surface have no moisture on them for best adhesion.
- Place Flagstone paver on surface to assure you have the proper amount and that you like the overall design.
- To achieve the best results, snap chalk lines as a guide and pavers will be straight during installation.
- Begin installation in a corner or against a wall and work in a small section.
- Apply a polyurethane adhesive to the bottom of the paver and place on surface.
- Gently tap tiles into place with a rubber mallet for adhesion.
- Continue laying full pavers in place until complete.
- For any pavers that require cutting, use a razor knife, cutting the paver in a series of scores to acquire a clean edge.
- Allow area to dry for a minimum of 24 hours before use.
- After installation, some natural weathering of pavers may occur.