Description - Are you tired of boring, one-trick pony stall mats that only work for horses? Well, giddy up because our 3/4" Diamond Top Horse Mats are here to save the day! Not only are they perfect for your trusty steed, but they also work wonders for cows, pigs, and dogs too! These mats are designed with a diamond top pattern for added traction, so your animals won't slip and slide all over the place. Plus, with their anti-bacterial properties, you won't have to worry about any funky smells or bacteria buildup. And let's not forget the best part – our mats come with a 12-year warranty! So saddle up and invest in our versatile and reliable mats today.
Note : These mats are not designed to be used as gym mats and are not generally recommended for that purpose.
Material – Diamond top mats are constructed of recycled crumb rubber that is revulcanized. Revulcanization means that the rubber mats are essentially heated back together to form one solid non-porous mat rather than glued back together. This is the process that forms the strongest and most durable recycled rubber mats available.
Sizes – 10'x10', 10'x12', and 12'x12'.
Thickness – 3/4"
- 10' x 10' Kit - 4 - 45-3/4" x 68-1/4" corners, 1 22-1/2" x 22-1/2" center.
- 10' x 12' Kit - 3 - 47-1/2" x 71-1/8" corners, 1 - 47" x 71-1/8" border, 1 - 47-1/2" x 71-7/8" corners.
- 12' x 12' Kit - 4 - 47-1/2" x 71-1/8" corners, 2 - 47" x 71-1/8" borders.
Weight – The 3/4” diamond top mats weight 4.2 Lbs. per square foot.
Recommended Uses – Our 3/4" Diamond Top Horse Mats are incredibly versatile, suitable for use as horse stall mats, barn mats, cow mats, pig mats, and even as horse trailer flooring. Not only that, but these durable rubber mats also make great flooring solutions for dog kennels, dog training areas, and any other place where animal matting would be useful.
Available For Order - Ships between Oct 20 - Nov 17
Diamond pattern mats are easy to clean and maintain. To keep these rubber mats clean, follow these simple maintenance steps:
- Vacuum loose debris, dirt, or crumbs from the mat surface as necessary.
- Occasionally damp mop the matting with a mild soap and water solution. Recommended soaps include Dawn dish detergent or Tide laundry detergent.
Note: Avoid using any solvent or oil-based cleaners such as Lysol, Pine-Sol, WD-40, Murphy's Oil Soap, paint thinner, etc. as these can break down the floor tiles over time.
Installation of stall mats is very simple and easy and commonly done by the consumer. Installation for your floor is as follows:
- Our mats can be placed over concrete, asphalt, wood or any level well-compacted surface. You can also install them over decomposed granite and limestone fines. For limestone fines, make sure the fines do not exceed 1/8” in size.
- Once your subsurface is prepared, use the stall diagram provided.
- Since rubber expands and contracts in extreme temperatures, we recommend a 1/4” to 1/2” gap between the edge of the mat and the wall.
- Once you have completed your mat, feel free to add a small amount of bedding and your horse can enter its new home.