Description - Our 3/4" Diamond Top Horse Mats were originally designed to be used as horse stall mats however these mats have quickly become a multi-use barn and animal mat and are frequently used for cows, pigs, and dogs as well. These rubber horse mats have a diamond top pattern design for added traction and will not harbor or grow bacteria. The equine mats are also easy to install, help reduce bedding costs in barns as well as help to keep animals safe and protected from cold hard subfloors. The diamond top interlocking mats also come with an industry-leading 12-year warranty.
Note : These interlocking mats are not designed to be used as gym mats and are not generally recommended for that purpose.
Material – Diamond top interlocking mats are constructed of recycled crumb rubber that is revulcanized. Revulcanization means that the rubber mats are essentially heated back together to form one solid non-porous mat rather than glued back together. This is the process that forms the strongest and most durable recycled rubber mats available.
Sizes – 10'x10' (Interlocked size 9'6"x9'6"), 10'x12' (Interlocked size 9'10"x11'10"), and 12'x12' (Interlocked size 11'10"x11'10").
Thickness – 3/4"
- 10' x 10' Kit - 4 - 45-3/4" x 68-1/4" corners, 1 22-1/2" x 22-1/2" center.
- 10' x 12' Kit - 3 - 47-1/2" x 71-1/8" corners, 1 - 47" x 71-1/8" border, 1 - 47-1/2" x 71-7/8" corners.
- 12' x 12' Kit - 4 - 47-1/2" x 71-1/8" corners, 2 - 47" x 71-1/8" borders.
Weight – The 3/4” diamond top mats weight 4.2 Lbs. per square foot.
Recommended Uses – The 3/4” thick diamond top interlocking mats have been used as horse stall mats, general barn mats, cow mats, pig mats, and horse trailer flooring. In addition, these mats have been used as dog kennel flooring, dog training flooring and in any other place where pet, barn, or animal matting would be useful.
Available For Order - Ships between Dec 19 - 26
Diamond pattern mats are easy to clean and maintain. Maintenance of these rubber mats typically includes:
- Vacuuming any loose crumbs, dust, dirt or debris from the mat surface when necessary.
- Occasional damp mopping of the animal matting with a mild soap and water solution. A few recommended soaps are Dawn dish detergent or Tide laundry detergent.
Note: Do not use any solvent or oil style cleaners such as lysol, Pinesol, WD40, Murphy’s Oil Soap, paint thinner, etc. since these types of cleaners will break down the floor tiles over time.
Installation of stall mats is very simple and easy and commonly done by the consumer. Installation for your floor is as follows:
- Our mats can be placed over concrete, asphalt, wood or any level well-compacted surface. You can also install them over decomposed granite and limestone fines. For limestone fines, make sure the fines do not exceed 1/8” in size.
- Once your subsurface is prepared, use the stall diagram provided.
- Each mat is marked on the bottom with numbers from the diagram.
Start in one corner of the stall and fit the pieces together like a puzzle.
- Once the tiles are interlocked, you can walk over them to fit more tiles in place.
- Since rubber expands and contracts in extreme temperatures, we recommend a 1/4” to 1/2” gap between the edge of the mat and the wall.
- Once you have completed your mat, feel free to add a small amount of bedding and your horse can enter its new home.