Description - Daltile’s Revo Tile is a new porcelain tile that installs 2X faster than a regular porcelain tile. A revolutionary click technology for porcelain tile allows you to install over most surfaces without the use of mortar. Revo Tile comes in a wood-look plank that is 6” x 24” in multiple colors for endless design opportunities. Some additional features include slip-resistant, stain proof, simple clean, and fire-resistant. The Revo Tile can be installed on any grade and fits well for second-story floors because of its reduced sound transmission built into the tile. Made in the USA, these tiles are very versatile, with the ability to be used as temporary flooring in residential and commercial applications. The Revo collection has everything needed to complete your project, be sure to add the underlayment, grout, and install kit for you DIYers.
|Made in USA
||On, Above, Below
||Residential & Commercial
||Reveal Imaging, Click Tech
|Recommended Grout Joint
|| 1 year Limited Residential
|Shape of Tile
||Yes, however not approved for shower floor.
||Click n lock & Grout
||No, Purchase seperately
|Type of tile
- No Mortar, No Mess.
- Install & Grout the same day.
- Reduced Sound Transmission
- Easy remove and repair
- Installs over many surfaces
- Simple Clean
Recommended Uses – Daltile’s Revo Tile Collection can be used on most existing floors with the use of an underlayment. For a fast install we suggested purchasing the rapid underlayment & rapid grout from the Revo Tile Collection.
Models: – RV70, RV71, RV72, RV73, RV74, RV75
In Stock - Ships between Jan 22 - 24
Porcelain & Ceramic tiles are easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Daily or weekly vacuuming or mopping of dirt, grit, dust, etc.
- Place doormats at all entrances to prevent tracked in dirt, rocks, moisture, and other debris.
- Glazed tiles should be cleaned routinely with an all-purpose, low VOC household or commercial cleaner.
- The entire area should be cleaned and scrubbed with cleaner solution by using a cotton mop, cloth, sponge, or non-metallic brush.
- Routine cleaners should never contain hazardous or polluting products including, but not limited to acids or ammonia. Acids can damage the grout and the glazed surface of the tile, while ammonia can cause discoloration of grout.
- When complete, be sure to rinse the entire area with clean water to remove all cleaning solution residue.