Description - Daltile’s RevoTile is a new porcelain tile that installs 2X faster than a regular porcelain tile. A revolutionary click technology for porcelain tile allows you to install over most surfaces without the use of mortar. RevoTile comes in a wood-look plank that is 6” x 24” in multiple colors for endless design opportunities. Some additional features include slip-resistant, stain proof, simple clean, and fire-resistant. Made in the USA, these tiles are versatile, with the ability to be used as temporary flooring in residential and commercial applications. The Revo collection offers everything needed to complete your project, so be sure to add the underlayment, grout, and install kit for you DIYers!
||6” x 24” or 6" x 36"
|Scratch Hardness (MOHS)
|Shape of Tile
||Rectangular / Plank
|Made in USA
Product Codes – RV70, RV71, RV72, RV73, RV74, RV75
In Stock - Ships between Nov 4 - 6
Porcelain & Ceramic tiles are easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Daily or weekly vacuuming or mopping of dirt, grit, dust, etc.
- Place doormats at all entrances to prevent tracked in dirt, rocks, moisture, and other debris.
- Glazed tiles should be cleaned routinely with an all-purpose, low VOC household or commercial cleaner.
- The entire area should be cleaned and scrubbed with cleaner solution by using a cotton mop, cloth, sponge, or non-metallic brush.
- Routine cleaners should never contain hazardous or polluting products including, but not limited to acids or ammonia. Acids can damage the grout and the glazed surface of the tile, while ammonia can cause discoloration of grout.
- When complete, be sure to rinse the entire area with clean water to remove all cleaning solution residue.