Description - The Fulford collection of waterproof laminate wood floors deliver the appearance of real wood with the durability of Hickory laminate flooring. Laminate floors are incredibly durable and stain resistant which make them a perfect floor for kids and pets. With increased protection from moisture and water damage, Mohawk Fulford laminate planks are some of the best laminate floors for your kitchen, basement, bathroom, or any living area in your home. Fulford laminate flooring is made with RevWood technology and provides you with waterproof flooring as well as a real wood appearance that is embossed with a real wood texture that matches the grain. Mohawk RevWood floors are backed by a lifetime residential warranty.
Material – RevWood laminate flooring from Mohawk is designed give you extremely tough floors and an appealing real-wood finish that is easy to clean and maintain. Each plank comes with a Hydroseal covering that helps repel water and prevent swelling from moisture.
||7.5" W x 54-11/32" L
|Wear Layer Rating
||All home, light commercial
||Embossed in Register (EIR)
||Install on any level
||UniClic Patented Technology
||Phase 2 Compliant for Formaldehyde
|| All Pet, Lifetime Limited Residential, 5yr Lt Commercial
||Made in USA
Recommended Uses – Mohawk's RevWood Plus collection is a wonderful selection for any room throughout the home, as well as for use in light commercial spaces such as offices, waiting rooms, boutiques, and more.
Available For Order - Ships between Oct 31 - Nov 7
Laminate planks are easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes the following:
- Use a damp cloth to clean up spills as soon as they happen. Do not allow liquids to stand on your floor.
- For tough spots, such as oil, paint, markers, lipstick, ink, or tar, use acetone/nail polish remover on a clean white cloth, then wipe the area with a damp cloth to remove any remaining residue.
- Sweep, dust, or vacuum the floor regularly with the hard floor attachment to prevent accumulation of dirt and grit that can scratch or dull the floor finish.
- Periodically clean the floor with cleaning products made specifically for laminate floor care.
- Do not wash or wet mop the floor with soap, water, oil-soap detergent, or any other liquid cleaning material. This could cause swelling, warping, delamination, and joint-line seperation, and void the warranty.
- Do not use steel wool, abrasive cleaners, or strong ammoniated or chlorinated type cleaners.
- Do not use any type of buffing or polishing machine.
- Use felt pads under chair and furniture legs to prevent scratching of floor surface.