Description - Crest Haven Oak laminate wood flooring is a beautiful collection of waterproof laminate flooring from Mohawk that provides extreme durability while not compromising on presentation. Crest Haven Oak laminates come in a variety of beautiful finishes and are pressed with real wood texture that matches the grain of the laminate, creating a quality wood appearance. Laminate floors with RevWood Plus finishing come with a lifetime residential warranty and are perfect for households with children and pets.
Material – RevWood Plus is an incredibly resilient laminate wood technology from Mohawk that works to help prevent moisture damage to laminate floors. Crest Haven floors are made with a Hydroseal finish that helps repel spills and moisture from the core and a waterproof laminate that is embossed in the register.
||7.5" W x 54-11/32" L
||Pressed Bevel, GenuEdge
|Wear Layer Rating
||All home, light commercial
||Embossed in Register (EIR)
||Install on any level
||UniClic Patented Technology
||Phase 2 Compliant for Formaldehyde
|| All Pet, Lifetime Limited Residential, 5yr Lt Commercial
||Made in USA
Recommended Uses – Mohawk RevWood Plus laminates spill and moisture repellent and are suitable for installation on any grade and in any room.
Available For Order - Ships between Dec 24 - 31
Laminate planks are easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes the following:
- Use a damp cloth to clean up spills as soon as they happen. Do not allow liquids to stand on your floor.
- For tough spots, such as oil, paint, markers, lipstick, ink, or tar, use acetone/nail polish remover on a clean white cloth, then wipe the area with a damp cloth to remove any remaining residue.
- Sweep, dust, or vacuum the floor regularly with the hard floor attachment to prevent accumulation of dirt and grit that can scratch or dull the floor finish.
- Periodically clean the floor with cleaning products made specifically for laminate floor care.
- Do not wash or wet mop the floor with soap, water, oil-soap detergent, or any other liquid cleaning material. This could cause swelling, warping, delamination, and joint-line seperation, and void the warranty.
- Do not use steel wool, abrasive cleaners, or strong ammoniated or chlorinated type cleaners.
- Do not use any type of buffing or polishing machine.
- Use felt pads under chair and furniture legs to prevent scratching of floor surface.