Description - RevWood Plus Antique Craft flooring by Mohawk is a beautiful and revolutionary new flooring type. These large format planks help to make rooms appear larger and more spacious. The registered embossing on the surface gives and realistic wood look and feel as if you were to go with the real deal. Whether you have a busy family, large energetic pets, or need to update your basement man cave, this waterproof floor system is sure to keep your mind at ease as it protects against scratches and water damage.
Material – Mohawk's RevWood Plus laminate flooring collection gives you wood without the compromise. RevWood products resist staining, scratches and dents, while also being waterproof for easy cleaning and worry free living.
||9-7/16" W x 80-1/2" L
||GenuEdge Pressed Bevel
|Wear Layer Rating
||All home, light commercial
||Embossed in Register (EIR)
||Install on any level
||Oak. Warm & traditional with a range in color
||Textured. Deep graining & hand scraping
||UniClic Patented Technology
||Phase 2 Compliant for Formaldehyde
|| All Pet, Limited Residential, 5yr Lt Commercial
||Made in USA
Recommended Uses – Mohawk's RevWood Plus collection is a wonderful selection for any room throughout the home, as well as for use in light commercial spaces such as offices, waiting rooms, boutiques, and more.
In Stock - Ships between Jul 24 - 26
Laminate planks are easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes the following:
- Use a damp cloth to blot up spills as soon as they happen. Never allow liquids to stand on your floor.
- For tough spots, such as oil, paint, markers, lipstick, ink, or tar, use acetone/nail polish remover on a clean white cloth, then wipe the area with a damp cloth to remove any remaining residue.
- Sweep, dust, or vacuum the floor regularly with the hard floor attachment to prevent accumulation of dirt and grit that can scratch or dull the floor finish.
- Periodically clean the floor with cleaning products made specifically for laminate floor care.
- Do not wash or wet mop the floor with soap, water, oil-soap detergent, or any other liquid cleaning material. This could cause swelling, warping, delamination, and joint-line seperation, and void the warranty.
- Do not use steel wool, abrasive cleaners, or strong ammoniated or chlorinated type cleaners.
- Do not use any type of buffing or polishing machine.
- For spots such as candle wax or chewing gum, harden the spot with ice and then gently scrape with a plastic scraper, such as a credit card. Be careful not to scratch the flooring surface. Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- Use felt pads under chair and furniture legs to prevent scratching of the floor surface.
- Place door mats at all entrances to prevent tracked in dirt, rocks, moisture, and other debris.