Description - When people think of Shuffleboard, the first thing that comes to mind is old people and cruise ships, but its popularity is undeniable as it has been around for over 500+ years. From bars to parks, shuffleboard courts can be found practically anywhere, and now you can have one in your backyard or basement with our Premium Shuffleboard Court Kits. Available in a single board or double board option, these pre-printed kits are very easy to install and maintain and will allow you to set up a shuffleboard court in a matter of hours. Great for both indoor or outdoor use, a 10-year warranty backs our Premium Shuffleboard Court Kits.
Kit Contents - The 6' x 52' kit contains 312 Sport Green tiles and the 10' x 52' kit contains 520 Sport Green tiles.
Material - High quality impact resistant polypropylene (extremely durable hard thermoplastic polymer). This ensures color fastness, durability, and chemical resistance in each and every base court tile.
Kit Size - Available in 6' x 52' and 10' x 52' sizes
Tile Size - 12" x 12"
Thickness - 5/8"
Weight - Our 6' x 52' kit weighs approx. 275 lbs and our 10' x 52' kit weighs approx. 450 lbs.
Available For Order - Ships between Oct 19 - Nov 2
Our Premium Shuffleboard Court Kits are easy to maintain. Cleaning of these flooring tiles typically includes:
- Sweep any loose dust, dirt, or debris from the tiles.
- Simply hose down the floor and let the self-draining design allow for the dirt and debris to be swept away.
Premium Shuffleboard Court Kits are easy to install. Installation of these floor tiles typically includes:
- Clean your sub floor so that it is free of all dirt, dust, grease, or other foreign material.
- When installing the Sports-Loc tiles, we recommend starting in one corner of the room and working your way out from there.
- If your flooring is going up to a wall, make sure the female side (loops) of the tile is facing away from the wall.
- After placing the tiles in a perpendicular pattern, proceed to fill the rest of the area with whole tiles to your predetermined size and design.
- When you come up to an edge, wall or object, don’t worry. Just measure the area and cut the tiles with a tile cutter, or table saw.
- When trimming the tiles into place, make sure you leave about a 3/4” space between the tiles and the outside of the court or near a while to allow for expansion and contraction of the floor.
- Once the tiles are in place, you can then snap in the edge pieces, if you purchased them.
Even though our Outdoor Sports Tiles are made from the same plastic as our standard garage tiles, we do not recommend daily driving of a vehicle over them. If a vehicle must drive over the court on a daily basis, we recommend the use of our Vented Grid-Loc Tiles.
Vented Grid-Loc tiles in the area where the vehicle will cross. Both our Outdoor Sports Tiles and Vented Grid-Loc tiles will interlock with each other.
Game Line Application:
- Make sure when applying painted game lines that you use painters tape or 3M 2060 tape to outline the lines that need to be painted.
For painted game lines, you will want to use a two-part polyurethane paint.
For proper rubber underlayment installation, please Click Here.