Description - Looking for a floor surface that can handle anything you throw at it? Look no further than our Rubber Paver Tiles! These tiles are so tough, they could survive the apocalypse (and still look great afterwards). Plus, they're slip-resistant, easy to install, and require practically no maintenance. So go ahead, let your kids play, host a BBQ, or even park your car on them - our Rubber Paver Tiles can handle it all!
Note: This is a custom order product. 30-Day Money Back Guarantee does not apply.
Material – Each paver tile is made from recycled rubber from California recycled tires to provide a green flooring solution.
Size – 24” x 24”
Thickness – Available in 1/2" thick tiles.
Weight – Each tile weighs 9 Lbs.
Origin – Made in the USA
Recommended Uses – Our outdoor rubber paver tiles are versatile and can be used in a variety of settings. They make an excellent flooring option for outdoor patios, pool decks, walkways, and even around horse stalls. Additionally, these tiles have also been used as a durable gym floor covering. Whether you're looking for a slip-resistant surface or a low-maintenance flooring option, our rubber paver tiles are the perfect solution for your outdoor needs.
California Prop 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Available For Order - Ships between Aug 4 - 18
Maintaining your outdoor rubber paver tiles is easy and simple. Here are a few tips to keep them looking great:
- Sweep the surface of the tile with a stiff outdoor bristle broom when necessary to remove any loose debris.
- For more stubborn dirt or stains, use a mild soap and water solution and gently scrub the tiles with a soft nylon bristle brush or mop.
- Spray or hose off the tiles with clean water as needed to remove any remaining debris.
- If necessary, you can vacuum the surface of the recycled rubber tiles with a shop vac to remove any dirt or debris that may have accumulated.
Note: Do not use any harsh chemicals or solvents on the tiles, as this may damage the surface of the rubber. Also, avoid using high-pressure washers or steam cleaners, as these can cause damage to the tiles as well.
- For 1/2" thick rubber paver tiles, it is recommended to adhere the tiles to a substrate such as an outdoor concrete pad, wood asphalt, or compacted gravel using a polyurethane adhesive. This adhesive is ideal for handling freezing and thawing, and is moisture-cured.
- 3/4" thick rubber paver tiles can also be adhered using a polyurethane adhesive.
For printable rubber paver tile instructions, please click here