Description - Tired of boring, drab rooftop spaces? Spruce it up with our Interlocking Deck Top Roof Tiles! These tiles are like the superhero of outdoor flooring, able to withstand the toughest weather conditions and protect roofing membranes from punctures. Plus, they feature a built-in pedestal design that provides multi-directional drainage, cushioning, impact resistance, and shock absorption. Say goodbye to boring and hello to a rooftop fit for a superhero.
Material – Each tile is made from 100% post-consumer recycled materials. Standard painted solid colors can fade in the sunlight overtime like any rubber product however these colors are designed to provide the most attractive and durable outdoor painted tile surface available.
Size – 24” x 24”
Thickness – Available in 2" and 4" thick tiles.
Weight – Our 2" thick tiles weigh 24 Lbs. and our 4" thick tiles weigh 30 Lbs.
Recommended Uses – Our Interlocking Deck Top Roof Tiles are versatile and can be used in a variety of outdoor living spaces, including rooftops, balconies, patios, and walkways. These durable rubber pavers are suitable for both commercial and residential applications, making them ideal for high traffic areas. Their weather-resistant design ensures they can be used in both warm and cold climates, so you can enjoy your outdoor space year-round.
California Prop 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Available For Order - Ships between Oct 10 - 31
The Deck Top Roof tiles are very low maintenance and easy to keep clean. Here are some basic maintenance tips:
- Sweep the surface of the rubber tile with a stiff outdoor bristle broom when necessary to remove any debris or dirt.
- Spray or hose off the tiles with clean water as needed to remove any dirt or grime.
- Vacuum the surface of the rubber flooring with a shop vac if needed.
- If the tiles become stained, use a mild soap and water solution and gently scrub the tiles with a soft nylon bristle brush or mop.
Note: Do not use any solvent or oil-based cleaners such as Pinesol, Lysol, Murphy’s Oil Soap, WD40, paint thinner, etc. as these can break down the flooring over time.
Installing our Interlocking Deck Top Roof Tiles is very easy. Follow these simple steps for a successful installation:
- Ensure that the subfloor is clean, dry, and free of any debris, oil, or grease.
- Starting at one corner of the installation area, lay the corner tiles and border tiles along the adjacent walls.
- Continue to lay the interlocking tiles in the center of the installation area, including corner and border tiles as needed.
- Once the open floor is covered, measure and cut the tiles to fit the remaining edges of the room. We recommend leaving a gap along the walls roughly the thickness of the tiles being used to account for expansion and contraction in different temperatures.
- If desired, secure the tiles in place using double-sided tape or mat tape around the perimeter of the installation to prevent any movement.
For more detailed installation instructions, please Click Here.