Description - Create the perfect multi-purpose gym floor with our Indoor Court Tiles which are constructed of the best high-quality impact-resistant polypropylene that is an extremely durable hard thermoplastic polymer available in the market today and ensures colorfastness, durability, and chemical resistance in each and every Indoor Court tile. These hard plastic tiles are very easy to install and maintain and are great as a basketball court, volleyball court, and much more. Since these tiles are more durable than wood flooring, there is no need to use a gym floor cover. These tiles are water resistant, stain resistant, and mold/mildew resistant. For added comfort under your new sports floor, we recommend using our rubber underlayment. This adds comfort and bounce to your court flooring providing any player with ample shock absorption and spring. A 7-year warranty backs our Indoor Court Tiles.
||High-quality impact resistant polypropylene
|Weight per tile
|Made in USA
|Mold & mildew resistant.
Recommended Uses - Our Indoor Court Tiles are the perfect flooring option for any indoor basketball court, volleyball court, tennis court, badminton court, as a bocce ball court, and much more.
In Stock - Ships between Oct 22 - 28
Indoor Court interlocking tiles are easy to maintain. Cleaning of these multiuse tiles typically includes:
- Vacuuming or sweeping any loose crumbs, dust, or debris from the sport tiles when necessary.
- Hose off or damp mop the sport floor tiles with a mild soap and water mixture for tough or caked on dirt and/or stains.
Indoor Court Tiles are easy to install. Installation of these floor tiles typically includes:
- Clean your sub floor so that it is free of all dirt, dust, grease, or other foreign material.
- When installing the tiles, we recommend starting in one corner of the room and working your way out from there.
- If your flooring is going up to a wall, make sure the female side (loops) of the tile is facing away from the wall.
- After placing the tiles in a perpendicular pattern, proceed to fill the rest of the area with whole tiles to your predetermined size and design.
- When you come up to an edge, wall or object, don’t worry. Just measure the area and cut the tiles with a tile cutter, or table saw.
- When trimming the tiles into place, make sure you leave about a 3/4” space between the tiles and the outside of the court or near a while to allow for expansion and contraction of the floor.
- Once the tiles are in place, you can then snap in the edge pieces, if you purchased them.
Game Line Application:
- Make sure when applying painted game lines that you use painters tape or 3M 2060 tape to outline the lines that need to be painted.
For painted game lines, you will want to use a two-part polyurethane paint.
For detailed installation instructions, please Click Here.