Description - Durable yet highly shock absorbent, our 15mm Impact Designer Series tiles are hands down the best flooring option for any multi-purpose gym. Designed with high-impact workouts in mind, these interlocking tiles feature a 3mm standard rubber top, allowing you to use this product in areas where weights and other gym equipment are present. Easy to install and maintain, these colorful rubber tiles are available in center cut tiles and are backed by a 5-year warranty. Since each tile features a 1/2” layer of rubber underlay, each tile is not only very slip-resistant but will also provide you with optimal sound absorption. These tiles are great for upstairs gyms, playrooms, bedrooms, and much more.
Note: Our 15mm Impact Tiles - Designer Series are made in batches, which can lead to color variations when placing multiple orders. Due to this, we recommend ordering more flooring than is needed for mistakes, replacements, and future floor growth to keep your floor looking beautiful and consistent.
Material – Recycled SBR rubber and colored EPDM virgin rubber flecks.
Size – 23” x 23”.
Thickness – 15mm thick
Weight – Each rubber tile weighs approximately 9 Lbs.
Recommended Uses – 15mm Impact Designer Series tiles are the perfect flooring option for any high impact workout and have been successfully used in commercial gyms, home gyms, as playroom flooring, as flooring for Cross Fit, in basements, and more. You can also use this flooring for trade shows, in upstairs gyms, bedrooms, and playrooms, and any where a durable yet shock absorbent floor is desired.
Available For Order - Ships between Sep 27 - Oct 4
Impact rubber tiles are very durable as well as easy to maintain and keep clean. Maintenance for interlocking gym tiles include:
- Vacuum any loose crumbs, dust, or debris from the flooring surface when necessary.
- Occasionally, you will want to use a damp mop with a mild soap and water solution. Recommended soaps are Dawn dish detergent or Tide laundry detergent.
Note: Do not use any solvent or oil style cleaners such as Pine-Sol, Lysol, Murphy’s Oil Soap, WD40, paint thinner, etc. since these types of cleaners will break down the flooring over time.
For more detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, Click Here.
Installation of interlocking tiles is very simple and typically done by the consumer. Typical installation of these tiles is as follows:
- First, clean your sub floor so it is free of all dirt, grease or debris.
- Snap a chalk line on the subfloor 24” from one wall in your room. Snap another chalk line on the subfloor 24” from an adjacent wall. You should now have a pair of perpendicular lines making an approximate 90-degree angle.
- Begin laying the interlocking tiles along the chalk lines, snapping the locks together as you go.
- Leave the perimeter of the room open until the field is installed.
- After the field is covered, go back and cut in lines along the walls in the room. Leaving a gap at the wall roughly the thickness of tiles being used is recommended to account for expansion and contraction of the floor tiles in varied temperature ranges.
Note: When piecing interlocking tiles together, adhesives aren’t usually needed since the weight of the product is usually enough to keep the floor tiles from moving. However, if you do experience movement and would like to ensure that the tiles do not slide at all, you can use some double-sided tape or mat tape around the perimeter of the installation to prevent any movement.
For printable installation instructions, please Click Here.