Description - Practice Dance Tiles are the perfect dance flooring solution for any young, aspiring dancer. These tiles can easily be setup in the home and you can purchase tile by tile, expanding to create the exact dance floor space that you need. Our Practice Dance Floor Tiles are durable, and can even be used as event flooring where many people will be standing or dance on them at a time. Whether you are setting up a small practice dance area in your basement, or putting together a portable temporary dance floor for events, you are sure to love these durable tiles.
Material - Manufactured with high-grade polypropylene and a vinyl top surface.
Size - 12" x 12"
Thickness - 1/2"
Weight - 2 lbs/tile
Recommended Uses - These Practice Dance Tiles are perfect for use in the home and are used to practice multiple dance styles, like tap, beginner ballet, flamenco, and more. These modular tiles are easy to setup and take down, making them easily portable and perfect for use as temporary flooring at events such as weddings, parties, and other events where a temporary dance flooring is needed.
Practice Dance interlocking tiles are easy to maintain. Cleaning of these multi-use tiles typically includes:
- Vacuuming or sweeping any loose crumbs, dust, or debris from the Practice Dance Tiles when necessary.
- Hose off or damp mop the floor tiles with a mild soap and water mixture for tough or caked on dirt and/or stains.
Practice Dance Tiles are easy to install. Installation of these floor tiles typically includes:
- Clean your sub floor so that it is free of all dirt, dust, grease, or other foreign material.
- When installing the Grid-Loc tiles, we recommend starting in the front left corner of the room and working your way out from there.
- Make sure the female side (loops) of the tile is facing away from the wall.
- After filling the left wall with tiles and the adjacent wall, proceed to fill the rest of the room with whole tiles.
- When you come up to a wall or object, don’t worry. Just measure the area and cut the tiles with a sharp utility knife and put the trimmed tiles into place.
- When trimming the tiles into place, make sure you leave about a 3/4” space between the tiles and the wall or obstruction.
- Once the tiles are in place, you can then snap in the edge pieces, if you purchased them.
Note: Since our Practice Dance Tiles tiles feature a vinyl top adhered to the tile with a pressure sensitive adhesive, pressure may be needed to ensure that the vinyl top is fully adhered. You can easily accomplish this by walking across the floor or by using a flooring roller for larger areas.