Description - ProGame Sports Tiles are the perfect outdoor court tile when you need a seamless surface for your court. These non-slip tiles are designed for basketball courts, tennis courts, and many other sport-courts and also come with a gripped surface to keep your movements sharp, even on a wet day.
Each tile is made with a durable polypropylene that is impact-resistant, UV-stable, and easy to clean. The perforated surface easily drains water, dirt, and other debris which makes cleaning quick and easy. These tiles interlock for quick assembly and removal and are light for easy transportation. When interlocked, ProGame Sports Tiles create a seamless court surface.
The ProGame Sports Tiles can be easily painted or taped to make great basketball, tennis, or even incredible multi-use courts.
||Rigid and gripped polypropylene plastic
|Weight per tile
||Vented for drainage
||Snapping edges for easy installation
|Mold & mildew resistant.
Recommended Uses - ProGame Sports Tiles are designed to be used as outdoor court tiles. Their gripped surface makes them great tiles in all weather conditions. These tiles make great outdoor basketball courts, tennis courts, and many others.
In Stock - Ships between Oct 19 - 20
ProGame Sports Tiles can be easily maintained and cleaned. To care for your tiles you should regularly clean any dirt off of the surface. Additionally you can hose down these court tiles to remove dirt and debris.
ProGym Sports Tiles easily snap together to create unique designs of your choosing. Installation of these floor tiles typically includes:
- Clean your subfloor so that it is free of all dirt, dust, grease, or other foreign material.
- When installing the Outdoor Sports tiles, we recommend starting in one corner of the room and working your way out from there.
- If your flooring is going up to a wall, make sure the female side (loops) of the tile is facing away from the wall.
- After placing the tiles in a perpendicular pattern, fill the rest of the area with whole tiles to your predetermined size and design.
- When you come up to an edge, wall or object, don’t worry. Just measure the area and cut the tiles with a tile cutter, or table saw.
- When trimming the tiles into place, make sure you leave about a 3/4” space between the tiles and the outside of the court or near a while to allow for expansion and contraction of the floor.
- Once the tiles are in place, you can then snap in the edge pieces, if you purchased them.
Even though our ProGame Sports Tiles are made from the same rigid plastic as our standard garage tiles, we do not recommend daily driving of a vehicle over them. If a vehicle must drive over the court on a daily basis, we recommend the use of our Vented Grid-Loc Tiles.
Vented Grid-Loc tiles in the area where the vehicle will cross.
Game Line Application:
- Make sure when applying painted game lines that you use painter's tape or 3M 2060 tape to outline the lines that need to be painted.
For painted game lines, you will want to use two-part polyurethane paint.
For rubber underlayment installation instructions, please Click Here.