Description - Set In Motion carpet tiles by Mohawk feature a fragmented shaped patter in several contemporary colors. Easy to install and maintain makes these floor tiles the perfect flooring option for any home or business. Backed by a lifetime warranty these carpet tile squares are resistant to mold, mildew, and soiling making them great for areas with moderate traffic. These tiles are Class 1 fire rated and stain resistant.
Recommended Installation Pattern - Quarter Turn (Parquet), Monolithic, Ashlar Brick, Vertical Ashlar, Random.
Material - 100% solution dyed Colorstrand nylon on a non-woven synthetic backing.
Size - 24" x 24"
Thickness - 0.248"
Weight - 0.78 Lbs. per sqft.
Traffic Type - Medium - (This Traffic type works well across all uses)
Origin - Made in the USA
Recommended Uses - Mohawk Set In Motion carpet tiles are great for both residential and commercial applications. These floor tiles have been installed as flooring in basements, living rooms, dining rooms, bedrooms, as home office flooring, in office lobbies, in churches and much more.
Available For Order - Ships between Feb 13 - 20
Carpet tile squares do not require special equipment or cleaning products. Maintaining your carpet tiles is as easy as follows:
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet tiles should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water. You can also easily remove the floor carpet tile, clean individual tile and replace it.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (i.e. carpet cleaner). Carpet tiles have a backing that prevents water from penetrating or harming the tiles.
Carpet Tiles are easy to install. Installation of Mohawk Set In Motion tiles typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, tiles can be adhered with double-sided tape or you can use a pressure sensitive adhesive for a more permanent hold. You would apply the adhesive with 1/16" V-Notch trowel.
- If you are using the tiles to create a rug, then double-sided carpet tape is all that is required to keep the tiles in place.
- For commercial or permanent installations, the use of a pressure sensitive adhesive or acrylic adhesive would be recommended to keep the tiles in place. Again, you would use a 1/16" V-Notch trowel or a 3/8" foam paint roller if needed.