Description - Mohawk Pattern Perspective Carpet Tile by Aladdin Commercial is a high-performance carpet tile crafted from Colorstrand SD Nylon on Mohawk's UltraSet Matrix backing. Featuring a subtle pattern available in several contemporary colors, Pattern Perspective can be installed along with Surface Stitch carpet tile in coordinating colors for additional design options. These carpet tiles feature Mohawk Protection Plus Soil and Stain Technology and are backed by a lifetime limited manufacturer warranty.
Recommended Installation Pattern - Quarter Turn (Parquet), Monolithic, Ashlar Brick, Vertical Brick, Random.
Material - 100% solution dyed ColorStrand Nylon on a non-woven synthetic backing.
Size - 24" x 24"
Thickness - .2”
Weight - 0.76 Lbs. per sqft.
Traffic Type - Medium - (This Traffic type works well across all uses)
Origin - Made in the USA
Recommended Uses - Pattern Perspective carpet tiles have been successfully installed in many spaces, including offices, waiting rooms, retail spaces, and throughout the home in bedrooms, family rooms, basements, and more.
Available For Order - Ships between Jun 5 - 12
Carpet tile squares do not require special equipment or cleaning products. Maintaining your carpet tiles is as easy as follows:
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet tiles should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water. You can also easily remove the floor carpet tile, clean individual tile and replace it.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (i.e. carpet cleaner). Carpet tiles have a backing that prevents water from penetrating or harming the tiles.
Carpet Tiles are easy to install. Installation of Mohawk Compound carpet tiles typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, tiles can be adhered with double-sided tape or you can use a pressure sensitive adhesive for a more permanent hold. You would apply the adhesive with 1/16" V-Notch trowel.
- If you are using the tiles to create a rug, then double-sided carpet tape is all that is required to keep the tiles in place.
- For commercial or permanent installations, the use of a pressure sensitive adhesive or acrylic adhesive would be recommended to keep the tiles in place. Again, you would use a 1/16" V-Notch trowel or a 3/8" foam paint roller if needed.