Description - Our Access Walk Off Carpet Tiles definitely live up to their name being one of the most durable carpet tiles on the market. These carpet tile squares were designed to be used in high traffic commercial environments, but are perfect for high traffic areas in any home. These tiles are so tough, that they can be even installed in home garages. These ‘Berber’ tiles are very easy to install, needing only double-sided tape or a pressure sensitive adhesive and are very easy to maintain. So if a tile were to become damaged, you can easily remove and replace the tile without removing the rest of the floor. These commercial floor tiles are also very unique having been treated with a proprietary blend that allows them to dissipate odors in any room they are installed. This means that these tiles will help to improve the air quality in your home. These tiles are also constructed of 40% post-consumer recycled material and are produced with 100% recycled energy, making these tile truly ‘Green’. So if you are looking for a super durable tile that will be able withstand the daily abuse of heavy traffic and use, then our Access Walk Off carpet tile is for you.
Recommended Installation Pattern - Brick, Ashlar, Monolithic, or 1/4 Turn (Parquet).
Material - 100% solution dyed nylon.
Size - 24" x 24"
Thickness - .134"
Weight - ~0.75 Lbs. per square foot.
Traffic Type - High - (Tiles are more coarse than medium; Not recommended for bedrooms or playrooms; for use in high traffic areas like entry ways, garages, Commercial flooring).
Origin - Made in the USA.
Recommended Uses - Our Access Walk Off Carpet Tiles have been used in many commercial and residential applications because of their durability and ease of maintenance. Because of these facts, carpet tiles are being used more and more in residential homes. These carpet tile squares have been used in entry ways, commercial kitchens, weight rooms, garages, workout rooms, and many other areas. These tiles can be very coarse, so we would not recommend them for a bedroom or playroom where a softer carpet tile is needed.
Available For Order - Ships between Jun 7 - 12
Carpet Tile squares do not require special equipment or cleaning products. Maintaining your carpet tiles is as easy as follows:
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet tiles should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water. For tough stains, you can also easily remove any floor carpet tile to better clean the tile and then easily replace it.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (I.E. carpet cleaner). Carpet tiles have a backing that prevents water from penetrating or harming the tiles.
For detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Carpet Tiles are easy to install. Installation of our Access Walk Off tiles typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, tiles can be adhered with double-sided tape or you can use a pressure sensitive adhesive for a more permanent hold. You would apply the adhesive with 1/16" x 1/16" x 1/16" V notch trowel at minimum.
- If you are using the tiles to create a rug, then double-sided tape is all that is required to keep the tiles in place.
- For commercial or permanent installations, the use of a pressure sensitive adhesive or acrylic adhesive would be recommended to keep the tiles in place. Again, you would use at minimum a 1/16" x 1/16" x 1/16" V notch trowel to apply the adhesive.