Description - Need new carpet in your spare room or basement, but don't want to spend an arm and a leg to get it? Then purchase our Ribbed Carpet. Our Ribbed Carpet is the same look and feel as our ever so popular Ribbed Carpet tiles but in a broadloom form. This carpet it resistant to mold, mildew, staining and wear and is great for any room in your home. Available in several colors, this carpet is certain to add warmth and functionality to any room installed. This easy to install carpet can be cut to any whole foot length desired and is backed by a 5-year warranty.
Material - 100% ecofi Dura-Loc Technology Foss Solution Dyed Polyester.
Width – Each roll is 12 feet wide.
Length – The rolls are custom cut in whole foot increments. You will normally receive an extra few inches on each roll. This allows for a quick and easy installation.
Thickness – 1/4 Inch
Face Weight – 15 oz.
Recommended Uses - Ribbed Carpet is the perfect flooring option for any room in your home or business and has been used as flooring in basements, spare rooms, in living rooms, as family room flooring, in bedrooms, in dining rooms, as home office flooring, in office spaces and much more.
Available For Order - Ships between Oct 11 - 18
Carpet does not require special equipment or cleaning products. Maintaining your carpet is as easy as follows:
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (I.E. carpet cleaner).
Installation of carpet can be a tricky matter, but we work to make it easy. Below are instructions for the most common methods of installing carpeting.
- Before installing the carpet, make sure the ambient temperature is between 65 and 95 degrees.
- The installation surface must be dry and free of debris.
- Spread adhesive directly on the surface. Not on the back of the carpet. 3/32" x 3/32" x 3/32" V notch trowel.
- Allow adhesive to tack.
- Indoor/Outdoor grade for outdoor use.
- If the glue is not allowed to tack or the humidity is too high, the carpet will not adhere to it.
- Non woven needle punch carpet does not have a non woven backing, so any uncured adhesive may come through the carpet.
- Do not use a roller on this carpet. Roll the carpet using the carpet core or the flat end of a push broom.
- There is a pile direction, so every section must run in the same direction.
- To remove seams, simply rub them with your fingers.
- Excess adhesive can be removed with a mild soap and warm water solution.
- Do not walk on the carpet during or immediately after installation.
- No foot traffic on the carpet for at least 24 hours to allow the adhesive to cure.