Description - Sketch carpet tile collection by Mannington features a unique pattern that will add a touch of design to any home or office. Treated with highly stain resistant technology, Sketch carpet tiles are the perfect flooring solution for any active home or busy office building. Backed by a Limited Lifetime Wear and Backing Warranty, these tiles will look great for years to come.
Recommended Installation Pattern - Monolithic, Vertical Ashlar, Horizontal, Brick Ashlar.
Material - ECONYL® fibers contain 100% regenerated solution dyed Nylon with a minimum of 50% post-consumer content. Infinity Modular backing is engineered for strong performance, with excellent tuft bind and dimensional stability. Built to resist delamination, edge ravel, pilling, and fuzzing, and withstands aggressive wet cleanings.
Size - 24" x 24"
Pile Thickness - 0.091" (2.31 mm)
Gauge - 5/64
Weight - ~0.69 Lbs. per square foot.
Traffic Type - Heavy - (This Traffic type works well across all uses).
Origin - Made in the USA.
Recommended Uses - Sketch carpet tiles are recommended for use in high traffic spaces and have been successfully installed in businesses, family rooms, basements, waiting areas, offices, and more.
In Stock - Ships between Dec 1 - 5
Carpet Tile squares do not require special equipment or cleaning products. Maintaining your carpet tiles is as easy as follows:
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet tiles should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water. For tough stains, you can also easily remove any floor carpet tile to better clean the tile and then easily replace it.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (I.E. carpet cleaner). Carpet tiles have a backing that prevents water from penetrating or harming the tiles.
For detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Carpet Tiles are easy to install. Installation of our Renew tiles typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, tiles can be adhered with double-sided tape or you can use a pressure sensitive adhesive for a more permanent hold. You would apply the adhesive with 1/16" x 1/16" x 1/16" V notch trowel at minimum.
- If you are using the tiles to create a rug, then double-sided tape is all that is required to keep the tiles in place.
- For commercial or permanent installations, the use of a pressure sensitive adhesive or acrylic adhesive would be recommended to keep the tiles in place. Again, you would use at minimum a 1/16" x 1/16" x 1/16" V notch trowel to apply the adhesive.
For more detailed installation instructions, please Click Here.