Description - Pentz Fast Break carpet tiles are a wonderful low cost alternative to standard carpeting or other flooring solutions in your home or office. These budget friendly carpet tiles squares are very easy to clean and maintain and can be easily replaced if damaged. Available in several attractive color options, this subtlely patterned carpet is certain to compliment any home style or decor without distracting the eye. These floor carpet tiles are backed by a 10-year commercial warranty and a lifetime stain warranty.
Recommended Installation Pattern - Monolithic, Quarter Turn, Ashlar Brick, Brick
Material - Textured loop construction using Apex SDP Polyester with Nexus backing
Size - 24" x 24"
Thickness - 1/4"
Weight - Each carpet tile weighs ~4 lbs
Traffic Type - Heavy (3 TARR rating or less: For areas such as corridors, conference rooms, open offices, entryways, and areas where large numbers of people congregate.)
Recommended Uses - Fast Break modular carpet tiles have been successfully used in a variety of spaces, including utility rooms, churches, patient rooms, assisted living spaces, consultation rooms, bedrooms, game rooms, office buildings, rental properties, waiting rooms, classrooms, and more.
Available For Order - Ships between Oct 22 - 29
Carpet Tile squares do not require special equipment or cleaning products. Maintaining your carpet tiles is as easy as follows:
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet tiles should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water. You can also easily remove the floor carpet tile, clean individual tile and replace it.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (i.e. carpet cleaner). Carpet tiles have a backing that prevents water from penetrating or harming the tiles.
For detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Carpet Tiles are easy to install. Installation of carpet tiles typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, tiles can be adhered with double-sided tape or you can use a pressure sensitive adhesive for a more permanent hold. You would apply the adhesive with 1/16" V-Notch trowel.
- If you are using the tiles to create a rug, then double-sided carpet tape is all that is required to keep the tiles in place.
- For commercial or permanent installations, the use of a pressure sensitive adhesive or acrylic adhesive would be recommended to keep the tiles in place. Again, you would use a 1/16" V-Notch trowel or a 3/8" foam paint roller if needed.
For more detailed carpet tile installation instructions, please Click Here.