Description - Pentz Colorburst Carpet Tiles offer endless opportunities to bring customized color to your space. Available in 13 colors ranging from subdued neutrals to vivid brights, these modular carpet tiles can be applied uniformly, mixed and matched, or combined with the coordinating Pentz Amplify Carpet Tiles for the additon of a patterned element. These stain-resistant carpet tiles feature premium Nexus® Modular Backing System and have a TARR rating of 3.0, ideal for high-traffic areas. This commercial carpet also meets common safety requirements and features a lifetime warranty for wear, stain removal, delamination and colorfastness to light. Colorburst is also available in 12" x 48" plank format.
Recommended Installation Pattern - Ashlar, Brick, Monolithic, Quarter-turn, Herringbone
Material - Level loop construction using Encore® Solution-Dyed Nylon with Nexus® modular backing
Size - 24" x 24"
Thickness - 1/4"
Ounce Weight - 15 oz
Traffic Type - TARR Rating 3.0 Heavy: Applies to areas with heavy foot traffic such as entryways, corridors, and open offices.
Recommended Uses - Pentz Colorburst Carpet Tiles are designed for heavy foot traffic, allowing this carpet flooring to be installed in all residential and most commercial and high use spaces, including offices, classrooms, retail environments, medical facilities, and anywhere large groups of people gather.
Available For Order - Ships between Mar 11 - 18
Carpet Tile squares do not require special equipment or cleaning products. Maintaining your carpet tiles is as easy as follows:
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet tiles should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water. You can also easily remove the floor carpet tile, clean individual tile and replace it.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (i.e. carpet cleaner). Carpet tiles have a backing that prevents water from penetrating or harming the tiles.
For detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Carpet Tiles are easy to install. Installation of carpet tiles typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, tiles can be adhered with double-sided tape or you can use a pressure sensitive adhesive for a more permanent hold. You would apply the adhesive with 1/16" V-Notch trowel.
- If you are using the tiles to create a rug, then double-sided carpet tape is all that is required to keep the tiles in place.
- For commercial or permanent installations, the use of a pressure sensitive adhesive or acrylic adhesive would be recommended to keep the tiles in place. Again, you would use a 1/16" V-Notch trowel or a 3/8" foam paint roller if needed.
For more detailed carpet tile installation instructions, please Click Here.