Description - Dispatch Carpet Tile by Mannington is made of high quality Antron® Lumena™ Type 6,6 Nylon material making this great for both commercial and home installations. This collection was specifically designed with a 3.5 TARR rating meaning it will hold to the heaviest of traffic. Available in several dynamic cross pattern color options with accent stripes ensuring this carpet floor tile will match any room’s decor. Manningtons Dispatch Carpet Tiles are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Recommended Installation Pattern - Monolithic, Vertical Brick Ashlar, Horizontal Brick Ashlar, Quarter-Turn, Shuffled/Random.
Material - Antron® Lumena™ nylon type 6,6 fiber is engineered with long-lasting protection against the top performance attributes – stain, soil, and texture. These tiles have an Infinity® 2 Modular backing which is engineered with superior tuft bind, moisture resistance, and superior dimensional stability.
Size - 24" x 24"
Pile Thickness - 0.083" (2.11 mm)
Gauge - 5/64
Weight - ~0.625 Lbs. per square foot.
Traffic Type - Heavy - (This Traffic type works well across all uses).
Origin - Made in the USA.
Recommended Uses - Dispatch Carpet Tiles are recommended for use in any room throughout the home, as well as in commercial spaces such as offices, retail shops, meeting rooms, businesses, waiting rooms, walkways, and more.
Available For Order - Ships between Jul 1 - 8
Carpet Tile squares do not require special equipment or cleaning products. Maintaining your carpet tiles is as easy as follows:
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet tiles should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water. For tough stains, you can also easily remove any floor carpet tile to better clean the tile and then easily replace it.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (I.E. carpet cleaner). Carpet tiles have a backing that prevents water from penetrating or harming the tiles.
For detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Carpet Tiles are easy to install. Installation of our Renew tiles typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, tiles can be adhered with double-sided tape or you can use a pressure sensitive adhesive for a more permanent hold. You would apply the adhesive with 1/16" x 1/16" x 1/16" V notch trowel at minimum.
- If you are using the tiles to create a rug, then double-sided tape is all that is required to keep the tiles in place.
- For commercial or permanent installations, the use of a pressure sensitive adhesive or acrylic adhesive would be recommended to keep the tiles in place. Again, you would use at minimum a 1/16" x 1/16" x 1/16" V notch trowel to apply the adhesive.
For more detailed installation instructions, please Click Here.