Description - DriTac Urethane Adhesive Remover is an essential product to have when installing your wood floors. This remover is the best and most efficient adhesive remover available and can be used not only to remove adhesive from wood flooring but also from installation tools. When using any urethane adhesive, this adhesive remover is crucial to ensure that your flooring project turns out spectacular.
Color - Transparent Fluid
Size - 32 Fluid Ounces
Recommended Uses - DriTac Urethane Adhesive Remover is formulated to remove wet and uncured urethane adhesive from wood flooring and installation tools. If an adhesive is allowed to cure and dry, it becomes very difficult to remove the adhesive without damaging the flooring surface. Thus it is imperative to use this remover before an adhesive has cured to ensure the integrity of the flooring surface.
In Stock - Ships between Sep 27 - 28
Urethane Adhesive Remover Directions
It is very important to clean urethane adhesive off any flooring or tool before it dries. Urethane adhesive is very difficult to remove once dried.
- Apply the urethane adhesive remover on the adhesive that needs to be removed. Make sure to cover the whole area thoroughly.
- Allow the adhesive remover to “work” for at least 15 minutes or until the adhesive becomes soft.
- Once the adhesive appears soft, take a clean cloth and wipe the adhesive away. For more stubborn areas, repeat steps 1 and 2 as necessary.
Note: Do not try to scrub or scrape dried adhesive in an attempt to quicken removal. This could end up damaging the floor.
- After the adhesive has been removed, wipe off the residue with a warm damp cloth.
- Soak urethane adhesive laden tools in the urethane adhesive remover solution.
- When the adhesive is sufficiently loosened, wipe it off with a clean cloth.