Description - The Shoreline collections from Johnson Hardwood is an elegant array of handscraped engineered wood planks that are made from real Hickory. The unique texture of handscraped hardwood flooring is both rustic and classic that brings character to any room in your home. Engineered wood flooring is in fact real wood so there are no pattern repeats, each natural grain and knot is unique to your floor and signals quality that you can depend on. Shoreline Hickory engineered hardwood floors come with an 11 step Aluminum Oxide finish and a sturdy core that can handle the wear of your home. Made with a semi-gloss finish and real Hickory, the Shoreline collection of engineered hardwood flooring is a beautiful and reliable choice that is sure to be appreciated in your home year after year.
Material–This engineered flooring has medium character variation with a semi gloss finish. This product can be installed on, above and below grades of your home.
||Random Length 11”-59”
||Staple, Cleat, Glue, Float
||On, Above, Below
|Type of Finish
||11 Step Aluminum Oxide
||Tongue and Groove
|| 35 Year Limited Residential Warranty
Recommended Uses –6.5” x Random length plank that can be installed on, above, and below grades. Planks can be nailed, glued, or floated.
In Stock - Ships between Jul 4 - 5
Engineered planks are very easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Daily or weekly dust mopping or sweeping may be needed to remove dirt, dust, and debris.
- NEVER wet or damp mop your floor.
- Do not use vacuums with rotating beater bars on hard surfaces.
- Spills should be wiped up immediately.
- Use walk-off mats at entrance doors and in front of kitchen sink. Avoid rubber backed or other non-ventilated mats or rugs. In the kitchen, use a rug in front of the working areas, such as the stove and sink, to prevent local premature wear.
For more detailed installation instructions, please Click Here.