Description - Mohawk Luxora wide plank engineered wood is an oversized white oak engineered hardwood floor with 7 beautiful color options to match any home décor. The TecWood construction allows for easy floating installation that can be done quickly and easily. Mohawk's Unilock technology helps secure each seam from moisture from above, increasing the water repellency of you new hardwood floor, backed even further by a Mohawk limited lifetime moisture warranty.
The sawn face of real white oak wood gives each plank an individual character with a thick 3mm wear layer that can allow resurfacing if ever needed. Mohawk is proud to produce one of the few wide plank engineered hardwoods and has improved it even more with their Unilock system which allows for an easy floating installation.
||Mixed up to 87.6"
||White Oak - 1360
||Staple, Cleat, Glue, Float
||On, Above, Below
|Type of Finish
||UV Aluminum Oxide
||CV3 - High
Recommended Uses – Wide plank white oak flooring is a great addition to any home. Mohawk has made a standout product that can be easily installed on any grade with their TecWood construction and floated easily over any surface with a Unilock locking system.
Available For Order - Ships between Dec 12 - 19
Wood floor care is part of what keeps your wood floor a part of your home for years to come. Mohawk engineered floors can be maintained with a few simple steps to ensure that your new wide plank flooring lasts a lifetime.
- Keep surface clean of debris that could scratch the veneer. You may sweep with a broom or use a vacuum with a brush or felt type roller.
- Remove spills from surface using a soft cloth as soon as they happen.
- Do not wet-mop or damp-mop engineered wood floors. Standing water could lead to damage of your wood planks.
- Do not use oil based soaps or soaps that contain citrus oils. Using these harsh cleaners may damage the long-term performance of your wood floor and could hinder your ability to resurface the floor in the future.
- Use protective furniture pads under the legs of furniture such as tables and chairs to prevent scratches to the surface of your wood floors.