Description -The Alamo Oak engineered hardwood collection from Johnson Hardwood is an inspired wood floor with the distinct rustic appeal of real hardwood. Johnson's engineered wood floors offer you real wood flooring with a look and feel that cannot be matched by any imitations. The handscraped finish of Oak planks creates a homey, lived-in feel to any room in your home. Engineered wood flooring is a great addition when looking for real wood floors with the added protection of engineered planks. The narrower 5" wide plank design of Alamo Oak flooring is more reminiscent of pre-industrial revolution flooring and gives your home a true rustic appeal that is guaranteed to impress.
Material–This engineered flooring has high character variation with a semi gloss finish. This product can be installed on, above and below grades of your home.
||Random Length 12”-60”
||2mm (78 MIL)
||Staple, Cleat, Glue, Float
||On, Above, Below
|Type of Finish
||11 Step Aluminum Oxide
||Tongue and Groove
|| 35 Year Limited Residential Warranty
Recommended Uses –5” x Random length plank that can be installed on, above, and below grades. Planks can be nailed, glued, or floated.
Out of Stock - Pre-Order Now
Engineered planks are very easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Daily or weekly dust mopping or sweeping may be needed to remove dirt, dust, and debris.
- NEVER wet or damp mop your floor.
- Do not use vacuums with rotating beater bars on hard surfaces.
- Spills should be wiped up immediately.
- Use walk-off mats at entrance doors and in front of the kitchen sink. Avoid rubber-backed or other non-ventilated mats or rugs. In the kitchen, use a rug in front of the working areas, such as the stove and sink, to prevent local premature wear.
For more detailed installation instructions, please Click Here.