Description - Achieving a beautiful wood look that requires little to no maintenance has never been easier than with COREtec One vinyl flooring. These planks are completely waterproof, highly durable, and resistant to dents, making them ideal for any room of the home. A no mess, glue-less installation, these luxury vinyl planks can be installed with minimal floor prep over existing hard surfaces and will help to hide sub floor imperfections. With a 25 year residential warranty, you are sure to love your new flooring for many years to come.
Material – COREtec One vinyl flooring is constructed with virgin vinyl, and contains no hazardous metals or chemicals. The extruded core, called Hydracore, is composed of recycled wood, bamboo dust, limestone and virgin PVC.
Size – 6" x 48".
Thickness – ~6.3mm
Wear Layer – 12 MIL (0.305 mm)
Pattern Repeat – 6 planks
Radiant Heat Approved – Yes
Weight – Each case weighs ~45 lbs
Recommended Uses – COREtec One planks have been successfully installed bathrooms, basements, bedrooms, offices, kitchens, dining rooms, hallways, family rooms, dens, studios, cafes, and more.
In Stock - Ships between Aug 21 - 23
Luxury Vinyl tiles and planks are easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Always use plywood or other boards when moving heavy objects across the floor to avoid scratching of the floor surface.
- Use felt pads under chair and furniture legs to prevent scratching of the floor surface.
- Place walk off door mats at all entrances and doorways to collect debris from shoes such as dirt, rocks, and moisture, from being tracked in and onto your new floors.
- Avoid using rubber backed area rugs or floor mats as they can stain the flooring surface over time.
- Use non-staining floor protectors underneath heavy furniture, chairs, and tables.
- Daily or weekly vacuuming or dust mopping to remove dirt, grit, dust etc. Do not use treated dust mops.
- When mopping, use a damp and never a wet mop.
- Clean up spill immediately to prevent damage to the floor.
For more detailed cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Installation is simple, and is commonly done by our customers. Installation of planks and tiles is as follows:
- Complete any necessary floor prep.
- Start with the tongue side facing the wall.
- After the initial starter board, press the end seam of the second plank into the end seam of the first plank, and then lock them together by laying the plank down. Continue working left to right.
- Install the first plank in the second row by inserting the tongue into the groove of the plank in the first row. This is best done with a low angle of the plank.
- Insert the long side seam at a slight angle first. As the top surfaces meet, rotate the plank down into the locked position. Engage the end seam, using a rubber mallet if necessary.
- Planks may be cut with a utility knife using the “score and snap” technique, or with the use of a crosscut power saw.
- Continue installing planks removing any gaps using a tapping block and a scrap of flooring to cover the tapping block. Be careful not to damage In*Step tongue and groove.
- Protect all exposed edges by installing wall moulding and/or transition strips. Make sure that no plank will be secured in any way to the subfloor.
For more detailed installation instructions, please Click Here.