Description - Triversa vinyl planks bring the look of real hardwood into any space while featuring the durability and versatility of luxury vinyl planks. Complete with cork underlayment attached underneath, Triversa takes one big step out of the installation process for you. No need to buy and install underlayment separately. Backed by a lifetime warranty and 100% waterproof, these planks can be installed on any level of the home and are sure to look gorgeous for years to come.
Material – Triversa waterproof vinyl plank flooring is constructed phthalate-free, has a high density core and SmartLock Clic system, and has cork underlayment attached for reduced noise and increased warmth.
Size – Triversa Vinyl Planks are 9" x 48".
Thickness – 8mm
Wear Layer – 20 MIL (0.508 mm).
Radiant Heat Approved – Yes
Weight – Each case weighs ~37lbs
Recommended Uses – Triversa waterproof planks have been successfully installed in basements, bedrooms, family rooms, and even in commercial spaces such as offices, waiting rooms, breakrooms, retail shops, and more.
Available For Order - Ships between Oct 18 - 22
Luxury Vinyl tiles and planks are easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Always use plywood or other boards when moving heavy objects across the floor to avoid scratching of the floor surface.
- Use felt pads under chair and furniture legs to prevent scratching of the floor surface.
- Place walk off door mats at all entrances and doorways to collect debris from shoes such as dirt, rocks, and moisture, from being tracked in and onto your new floors.
- Avoid using rubber backed area rugs or floor mats as they can stain the flooring surface over time.
- Use non-staining floor protectors underneath heavy furniture, chairs, and tables.
- Daily or weekly vacuuming or dust mopping to remove dirt, grit, dust etc. Do not use treated dust mops.
- When mopping, use a damp and never a wet mop.
- Clean up spill immediately to prevent damage to the floor.
Installation is simple, and is commonly done by our customers. Installation of interlocking vinyl planks is as follows:
- Complete any necessary floor prep.
- Start with the tongue side facing the wall.
- After the initial starter board, press the end seam of the second plank into the end seam of the first plank, and then lock them together by laying the plank down. Continue working left to right.
- Install the first plank in the second row by inserting the tongue into the groove of the plank in the first row. This is best done with a low angle of the plank.
- Insert the long side seam at a slight angle first. As the top surfaces meet, rotate the plank down into the locked position. Engage the end seam, using a rubber mallet if necessary.
- Planks may be cut with a utility knife using the “score and snap” technique, or with the use of a crosscut power saw.
- Continue installing planks removing any gaps using a tapping block and a scrap of flooring to cover the tapping block. Be careful not to damage tongue and groove.
- Protect all exposed edges by installing wall moulding and/or transition strips. Make sure that no plank will be secured in any way to the subfloor.
For more detailed installation instructions, please Click Here.