Description - Tarkett's Access vinyl plank collection perfectly captures an assortment of natural real wood looks in a budget friendly flooring option. With a 6 mil wear layer, this LVP series is perfect for any room of the home, including family areas and bathrooms. Backed by a 15 year home warranty, you are sure to love your new floors for many happy years.
Material – Aloft vinyl flooring is made with virgin vinyl materials and is Floor Score certified
Size – Luxury Vinyl Planks are 6" wide x 48" long.
Thickness – 2mm (0.08")
Wear Layer – 6 MIL (0.152 mm)
Weight – Each case weighs ~33 lbs.
Recommended Uses – Access vinyl planks have been successfully installed in many spaces in the home including hallways, bathrooms, kitchens, bedrooms, home offices, and more.
Available For Order - Ships between Jul 24 - 29
Luxury Vinyl tiles and planks are easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Always use plywood or other boards when moving heavy objects across the floor to avoid scratching of the floor surface.
- Use felt pads under chair and furniture legs to prevent scratching of the floor surface.
- Place walk off door mats at all entrances and doorways to collect debris from shoes such as dirt, rocks, and moisture, from being tracked in and onto your new floors.
- Avoid using rubber backed area rugs or floor mats as they can stain the flooring surface over time.
- Use non-staining floor protectors underneath heavy furniture, chairs, and tables.
- Daily or weekly vacuuming or dust mopping to remove dirt, grit, dust etc. Do not use treated dust mops.
- When mopping, use a damp and never a wet mop.
- Clean up spill immediately to prevent damage to the floor.