Description - Tarkett's Access vinyl plank collection perfectly captures an assortment of natural real wood looks in a budget friendly flooring option. With a 6 mil wear layer, this LVP series is perfect for any room of the home, including family areas and bathrooms. Backed by a 15 year home warranty, you are sure to love your new floors for many happy years.
Material – Aloft vinyl flooring is made with virgin vinyl materials and is Floor Score certified
Size – Luxury Vinyl Planks are 6" wide x 48" long.
Thickness – 2mm (0.08")
Wear Layer – 6 MIL (0.152 mm)
Weight – Each case weighs ~33 lbs.
Recommended Uses – Access vinyl planks have been successfully installed in many spaces in the home including hallways, bathrooms, kitchens, bedrooms, home offices, and more.
Luxury Vinyl tiles and planks are easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Always use plywood or other boards when moving heavy objects across the floor to avoid scratching of the floor surface.
- Use felt pads under chair and furniture legs to prevent scratching of the floor surface.
- Place walk off door mats at all entrances and doorways to collect debris from shoes such as dirt, rocks, and moisture, from being tracked in and onto your new floors.
- Avoid using rubber backed area rugs or floor mats as they can stain the flooring surface over time.
- Use non-staining floor protectors underneath heavy furniture, chairs, and tables.
- Daily or weekly vacuuming or dust mopping to remove dirt, grit, dust etc. Do not use treated dust mops.
- When mopping, use a damp and never a wet mop.
- Clean up spill immediately to prevent damage to the floor.