Description - Nexus Peel & Stick vinyl planks are budget friendly and can be installed virtually anywhere in your home. Available in an easy to install peel and stick format, these planks provide you with a real wood look at a super affordable cost. Resistant to wear, fading, and water, these vinyl floor planks a great solution when in a tight budget. These planks are very easy to maintain and feature no wax.
Material – Constructed with 100% premium vinyl
Size – Luxury Vinyl Planks are 6" wide x 36" long.
Thickness – 1.2mm
Wear Layer – 12MIL (0.305 mm)
Weight – Each vinyl plank weighs ~1.325 lbs.
Recommended Uses – Nexus vinyl planks are a wonderful budget friendly option for residential applications and can be found as flooring for kitchens, living rooms, bedrooms, in basements, as home office flooring, as hallway flooring and much more.
WARNING: This product contains & can expose one to DEHP a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
In Stock - Ships between Jul 25 - 26
Luxury Vinyl tiles and planks are easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Always use plywood or other boards when moving heavy objects across the floor to avoid scratching of the floor surface.
- Use felt pads under chair and furniture legs to prevent scratching of the floor surface.
- Place walk off door mats at all entrances and doorways to collect debris from shoes such as dirt, rocks, and moisture, from being tracked in and onto your new floors.
- Avoid using rubber backed area rugs or floor mats as they can stain the flooring surface over time.
- Use non-staining floor protectors underneath heavy furniture, chairs, and tables.
- Daily or weekly vacuuming or dust mopping to remove dirt, grit, dust etc. Do not use treated dust mops.
- When mopping, use a damp and never a wet mop.
- Clean up spill immediately to prevent damage to the floor.
Peel & Stick Planks are easy to install. Installation of these planks typically includes:
- The recommended temperature range for the proper installation of peel and stick vinyl tiles is 65*F-77*F.
- In wall to wall installations, planks can be loose laid and cut into place with a straight edge and a utility knife. Each plank has a self-adhering back that secures each plank to the floor without the need for glue, tape or tacks. If you do experience some movement and would like to ensure that the planks do not slide at all, some double sided carpet tape can be used around the perimeter of the floor and directly under the seams of the planks to prevent any movement.
For more detailed and printable installation instructions, Click here