Description - The Republic Floor Great California Oak 9" Rigid Core Vinyl Planks are a great choice for rigid core vinyl. These 9" x 60" planks look and feel like hardwood but are 100% waterproof! An anti-bacterial EVA underlayment padding comes attached to the floor planks. This makes installation much easier while also proving excellent noise insulation. This comes with a 20mil wear layer making it perfect for heavy residential or light to medium commercial use. Backed by a 25-year residential warranty and a limited 10-year commercial warranty.
Material – Rigid Core Vinyl Planks.
||EIR+4 sides bevel
||On, Above, Below
|Radiant Heating Approved
||Limited 25 Years
||Limited 10 Years
||EIR+4 sides bevel
Recommended Uses – Great California Oak 9" Rigid Core Vinyl Planks can be installed on any level of the home, including rooms like basements, bathrooms, bedrooms, kitchens, and is even suitable for some commercial spaces such as boutiques, salons, studios, galleries, and more.
In Stock - Ships between Jun 13 - 14
Luxury Vinyl tiles and planks are easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Always use plywood or other boards when moving heavy objects across the floor to avoid scratching of the floor surface.
- Use felt pads under chair and furniture legs to prevent scratching of the floor surface.
- Place walk off door mats at all entrances and doorways to collect debris from shoes such as dirt, rocks, and moisture, from being tracked in and onto your new floors.
- Avoid using rubber backed area rugs or floor mats as they can stain the flooring surface over time.
- Use non-staining floor protectors underneath heavy furniture, chairs, and tables.
- Daily or weekly vacuuming or dust mopping to remove dirt, grit, dust etc. Do not use treated dust mops.
- When mopping, use a damp and never a wet mop.
- Clean up spill immediately to prevent damage to the floor.