Description - Our Impact Rolls - Wood Series flooring features a vinyl wear layer bonded to a rubber underlay, resulting in a floor that looks like real hardwood with the shock absorbency of rubber. Great as court flooring for indoor basketball courts, these vinyl rolls can also be used as flooring for basements, yoga studios, dance studios and much more. Highly resistant to fading, wearing, and mold/mildew growth, these rolls are great for both commercial and residential applications and will provide any space with added sound absorption and warmth. Our Impact flooring is backed by a 10-year warranty.
Material – 2mm Virgin vinyl over top 5mm recycled rubber underlayment.
Size – Available in 6'x25', 6'x30', and 6'x45' rolls.
Thickness – 7mm
Weight – 1.39 Lbs. per square foot.
Recommended Uses – Impact Rolls - Wood Series are great for both commercial and residential indoor applications and is usually found as flooring for basketball courts. These vinyl rolls have also been used as flooring for dance studios, as basement flooring, in churches, as flooring for yoga studios, as indoor gymnasium flooring, and anywhere a durable yet shock absorbent floor is desired.
Available For Order - Ships between Aug 19 - Sep 2
Vinyl rolls are easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Daily or weekly vacuuming or dusting of dirt, grit, dust etc.
- Use felt pads under chair and furniture legs to prevent scratching of the flooring surface.
- Place door mats at all entrances to prevent tracked in dirt, rocks, moisture, and other debris.
- Avoid using rubber backed mats as they can stain the flooring surface over time.
- When mopping, use a damp mop. Never a wet mop.
- Clean up spills immediately to prevent damage to the flooring surface.
When installing rolled rubber flooring, it is recommended that you use some kind of adhesive to prevent the rolls from moving around or sliding apart between adjacent rolls. The most common methods of adhering rubber rolls to the sub floor are:
A: Double Sided Tape Installation
- First you will want to clean your sub floor so that it is free of all dust, dirt, and debris.
- Loose lay your rolls in the room as you would like them to look after a complete installation. Let the rolls relax for up to 24-48 hours to ensure proper installation of your new flooring.
- Note: Rolls may be directional so make sure the color matches on each roll. If the roll colors do not match, flip them or turn them 180 degrees to ensure color matches.
- Make any necessary cuts to the rolls to fit them into the room using a Straight Edge and a Utility Knife with a fresh blade. We recommend leaving a gap around the rolls roughly the thickness of the rolls being used to account for expansion and contraction.
- Apply double sided tape to perimeter of each roll.
- Place rubber rolls back into position on top of the double sided tape.
B: Glue Installation