Description - Sierra Trace loose lay vinyl planks bring the natural beauty of real wood into your home or office, without the hassle and fuss of typical wood floor installations. These easy to install luxury vinyl planks simply need to be adhered with perimeter glue in residential applications, then lay and go! Finished with a durable 20mil wear layer, this floor is commercially rated, so you can rest assured that it will hold up to the typical wear and tear.
Material – High performance luxury vinyl plank
Size – These Luxury Vinyl Planks are 7” wide x 48” long.
Thickness – 1/4" (6mm)
Wear Layer – 20MIL (0.5mm)
Weight – Each case weighs ~43 lb.
Recommended Uses – Sierra Trace loose lay planks are the perfect heavy duty solution for high foot traffic areas, including walkways, entryways, bedrooms, basements, offices, waiting rooms, and more.
Luxury Vinyl Tiles are very easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Daily or weekly dust mopping or sweeping may be needed to remove dirt, dust, and debris.
- Make sure to periodically clean exterior and interior floor mats to ensure that tracking of mud, dirt and debris does not persist.
- When mopping floors, make sure to block off areas to be cleaned; they may be slippery until dry.
- Mop the floor clean with a clean mop. Pick up soil and excess solution with a clean mop tightly wrung out. Then you will want to rinse the floor with cold water.
- Let floor dry completely before allowing foot traffic back on the floor.
Installation is simple, and is commonly done by our customers. Installation of Vintage Enchantment tiles and planks is as follows:
- Ensure the subfloor is clean and dust free, particularly around the perimeter of the room.
- Measure the room to determine the center line, adjust that center line in either direction to give a balanced width of planks or tiles on each side of the room and to prevent narrow pieces along the wall.
- Test to be certain all pieces are cut to the proper width and length by laying them down along the chalk line.
- Lay double sided tape around the perimeter of the entire room including cabinets and doorways (roughly 1/4 to ½ inches from the wall). Do not remove paper backing from the perimeter tape.
- Starting in the corner on the starting wall, remove the paper backing from the perimeter tape of that wall and install the first row of tiles or planks on top of the tape. Be certain this first line is straight and pieces are laid tightly, one against the next.
- For plank installation, start the second row using the piece cut from the last plank of the previous row. This should ensure plank joints have a stagger. Continue installing in this same manner.