Description Timbercore Poplar wood laminate floors incorporate a revolutionary installation technology that makes floating laminate wood floors easy to install on any surface. Timbercore laminate plank floors are designed for high traffic areas, even as laminate wood floors in retail stores and other commercial spaces. These laminate wood floors can be installed in any room on any level. Timbercore wood laminate floors come with a 25 year residential warranty and a 10 year commercial warranty.
Material – 100% water-resistant casing with premium pressed real poplar wood board (not MDF or HDF), nuClick interlocking system, laser printed wood look design layer, and an aluminum oxide wear resistant top layer.
Size – 6.75" x 47.75"
Thickness – 12mm (~1/2")
Class Rating – AC5 (Designed for heavy foot traffic areas and can meets commercial standards).
Weight – Each laminate plank weighs ~4.5 lbs.
Recommended Uses – Since TimberCore products are 100% water resistant, it can be installed virtually anywhere. Basements, bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchens, entryways, offices, waiting rooms, retail shops, and other commercial spaces are just a few places where this water-resistant wood plank is recommended.
In Stock - Ships between Dec 14 - 18
Laminate planks are easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes the following:
- Use a damp cloth to blot up spills as soon as they happen. Never allow liquids to stand on your floor.
- For tough spots, such as oil, paint, markers, lipstick, ink, or tar, use acetone/nail polish remover on a clean white cloth, then wipe the area with a damp cloth to remove any remaining residue.
- Sweep, dust, or vacuum the floor regularly with the hard floor attachment to prevent accumulation of dirt and grit that can scratch or dull the floor finish.
- Periodically clean the floor with cleaning products made specifically for laminate floor care.
- Do not wash or wet mop the floor with soap, water, oil-soap detergent, or any other liquid cleaning material. This could cause swelling, warping, delamination, and joint-line seperation, and void the warranty.
- Do not use steel wool, abrasive cleaners, or strong ammoniated or chlorinated type cleaners.
- Do not use any type of buffing or polishing machine.
- For spots such as candle wax or chewing gum, harden the spot with ice and then gently scrape with a plastic scraper, such as a credit card. Be careful not to scratch the flooring surface. Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- Use felt pads under chair and furniture legs to prevent scratching of the floor surface.
- Place door mats at all entrances to prevent tracked in dirt, rocks, moisture, and other debris.
For further maintenance information, please Click Here.