Description - Woodcreek wide plank laminate Oak floors from Mohawk are the waterproof floor that is designed to stand up to the wear of a busy lifestyle. RevWood waterproof laminate wood floors are designed to be installed in any room in your home with durability that is only surpassed by their exceptional presentation. Woodcreek laminate floors come with a Hydroseal finish as well as pressed beveled edges and a Uniloc joining system that combine to make a waterproof laminate wood floor that you can trust. The wide plank design comes with embossed wood texture that matches the grain, giving the laminate wood floors an incredible wood look and feel. Mohawk RevWood floors come with a lifetime residential warranty.
Material – RevWood Select laminate flooring is made incredibly tough with a scratch resistant Hydroseal finish that helps prevent swelling by repelling moisture.
||7-1/2" W x 47-1/2" L
|Wear Layer Rating
||All home, light commercial
||Embossed in Register (EIR)
||Install on any level
||UniClic Patented Technology
||Phase 2 Compliant for Formaldehyde
|| All Pet, Lifetime Limited Residential, 5yr Lt Commercial
||Made in USA
Recommended Uses – Mohawk's RevWood Select collection of laminate woods is great for any room in your house or commercial space. Great for finishing a basement and presentable enough for entryway and kitchens.
In Stock - Ships between Oct 1 - 5
Laminate planks are easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes the following:
- Use a damp cloth to clean up spills as soon as they happen. Do not allow liquids to stand on your floor.
- For tough spots, such as oil, paint, markers, lipstick, ink, or tar, use acetone/nail polish remover on a clean white cloth, then wipe the area with a damp cloth to remove any remaining residue.
- Sweep, dust, or vacuum the floor regularly with the hard floor attachment to prevent accumulation of dirt and grit that can scratch or dull the floor finish.
- Periodically clean the floor with cleaning products made specifically for laminate floor care.
- Do not wash or wet mop the floor with soap, water, oil-soap detergent, or any other liquid cleaning material. This could cause swelling, warping, delamination, and joint-line seperation, and void the warranty.
- Do not use steel wool, abrasive cleaners, or strong ammoniated or chlorinated type cleaners.
- Do not use any type of buffing or polishing machine.
- Use felt pads under chair and furniture legs to prevent scratching of floor surface.