Description - The Mohawk Southbury collection of laminate wood flooring provides you with beautiful waterproof laminate in any room of your home. Laminate floors with RevWood Plus technology give you a remarkable wood floor appearance while providing the security of a waterproof laminate floor. The wide plank design comes in several stains to match any decor in your home. Southbury wood laminate floors are extremely scratch resistant and are perfect for homes with pets and children. Designed to be installed in any room, at any grade, Mohawk backs RevWood Plus laminate wood floors with a lifetime residential warranty.
Material – RevWood Plus laminate is made to be the toughest wood laminate flooring in Mohawk's laminate line. Revwood Plus is covered with a Hydroseal finish, comes with pressed beveled edges, and fits together with a UniClic joining system, all of which help repel spills and moisture away from the laminate core.
||7.5" W x 54-11/32" L
||Pressed Bevel, GenuEdge
|Wear Layer Rating
||All home, light commercial
||Embossed in Register (EIR)
||Install on any level
||UniClic Patented Technology
||Phase 2 Compliant for Formaldehyde
|| All Pet, Lifetime Limited Residential, 5yr Lt Commercial
||Made in USA
Recommended Uses – Mohawk's RevWood plus flooring is great for any room and is designed to combat moisture and prevent swelling, making it perfect to install at any grade.
Available For Order - Ships between Sep 2 - 9
Laminate planks are easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes the following:
- Use a damp cloth to clean up spills as soon as they happen. Do not allow liquids to stand on your floor.
- For tough spots, such as oil, paint, markers, lipstick, ink, or tar, use acetone/nail polish remover on a clean white cloth, then wipe the area with a damp cloth to remove any remaining residue.
- Sweep, dust, or vacuum the floor regularly with the hard floor attachment to prevent accumulation of dirt and grit that can scratch or dull the floor finish.
- Periodically clean the floor with cleaning products made specifically for laminate floor care.
- Do not wash or wet mop the floor with soap, water, oil-soap detergent, or any other liquid cleaning material. This could cause swelling, warping, delamination, and joint-line seperation, and void the warranty.
- Do not use steel wool, abrasive cleaners, or strong ammoniated or chlorinated type cleaners.
- Do not use any type of buffing or polishing machine.
- Use felt pads under chair and furniture legs to prevent scratching of floor surface.