Description - The Briarfield Oak laminate flooring collection from Mohawk is the perfect waterproof laminate floor for any room in your home. Mohawk RevWood laminate floors are not just waterproof and great for basements or bathrooms, the beautifully embossed wood grain sets them apart from other Oak laminate flooring. The wide plank design comes in a variety of beautiful colors with the beauty of stained Oak and the durability of a scratch resistant and waterproof laminate floor. Mohawk Briarfield laminate Oak floors are backed by a lifetime residential warranty.
Material – RevWood laminate flooring from Mohawk is designed give you extremely tough floors and an appealing real-wood finish that is easy to clean and maintain. Each plank comes with a Hydroseal covering that helps repel water and prevent swelling from moisture.
||7.5" W x 54-11/32" L
|Wear Layer Rating
||All home, light commercial
||Embossed in Register (EIR)
||Install on any level
||UniClic Patented Technology
||Phase 2 Compliant for Formaldehyde
|| All Pet, Lifetime Limited Residential, 5yr Lt Commercial
||Made in USA
Recommended Uses – Mohawk's RevWood collection is a wonderful selection for any room throughout the home, as well as for use in light commercial spaces such as offices, waiting rooms, boutiques, and more.
Available For Order - Ships between Nov 29 - Dec 6
Laminate planks are easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes the following:
- Use a damp cloth to clean up spills as soon as they happen. Do not allow liquids to stand on your floor.
- For tough spots, such as oil, paint, markers, lipstick, ink, or tar, use acetone/nail polish remover on a clean white cloth, then wipe the area with a damp cloth to remove any remaining residue.
- Sweep, dust, or vacuum the floor regularly with the hard floor attachment to prevent accumulation of dirt and grit that can scratch or dull the floor finish.
- Periodically clean the floor with cleaning products made specifically for laminate floor care.
- Do not wash or wet mop the floor with soap, water, oil-soap detergent, or any other liquid cleaning material. This could cause swelling, warping, delamination, and joint-line seperation, and void the warranty.
- Do not use steel wool, abrasive cleaners, or strong ammoniated or chlorinated type cleaners.
- Do not use any type of buffing or polishing machine.
- Use felt pads under chair and furniture legs to prevent scratching of floor surface.