Description - TuffCore's newest collection is none other than a water resistant laminate! The Estate collection offers a beautiful real wood look, finished with registered embossing for a truly realistic feel underfoot. High variation color are available in random width and length options, adding to the authentic essence of real hardwood floors. These water resistant planks have waxed edges and 30 hour moisture protection, so you can rest assured you don't have to rush to clean up any messes.
Material – 100% water-resistant laminate construction with foam underlay pad attached
||Random length or width
|Wear Layer Rating
||All home, light commercial
||Embossed in Register (EIR)
||IXPE pad attached
||Oak. High variation range in color
||Textured. Deep graining & hand scraping
||EZ Drop Lock Mechanism
||30hr moisture shield technology
||Lifetime residential, 25yr commercial
Recommended Uses – Estate WaterResist laminate planks are the perfect solution to areas where you want a classy wood look flooring, with the durability of a tough core, at the price point of a laminate. Estate Tuffcore products can be installed throughout the home, in basements, bedrooms, kitchens, laundry rooms, hallways, and more.
In Stock - Ships between Oct 30 - Nov 3
Laminate planks are easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes the following:
- Use a damp cloth to blot up spills as soon as they happen. Never allow liquids to stand on your floor.
- For tough spots, such as oil, paint, markers, lipstick, ink, or tar, use acetone/nail polish remover on a clean white cloth, then wipe the area with a damp cloth to remove any remaining residue.
- Sweep, dust, or vacuum the floor regularly with the hard floor attachment to prevent accumulation of dirt and grit that can scratch or dull the floor finish.
- Periodically clean the floor with cleaning products made specifically for laminate floor care.
- Do not wash or wet mop the floor with soap, water, oil-soap detergent, or any other liquid cleaning material. This could cause swelling, warping, delamination, and joint-line seperation, and void the warranty.
- Do not use steel wool, abrasive cleaners, or strong ammoniated or chlorinated type cleaners.
- Do not use any type of buffing or polishing machine.
- For spots such as candle wax or chewing gum, harden the spot with ice and then gently scrape with a plastic scraper, such as a credit card. Be careful not to scratch the flooring surface. Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- Use felt pads under chair and furniture legs to prevent scratching of the floor surface.
- Place door mats at all entrances to prevent tracked in dirt, rocks, moisture, and other debris.
For further maintenance information, please Click Here.