Description - The Estate collection of TuffCore WaterResist laminate flooring creates the feel of real wood under your feet while combining the beautiful variation of oak wood flooring. Each plank comes with click lock edges and an attached EVA pad that allow your floor to be easily floated into your space for a temporary or permanent installation. The Estate collection comes with waxed edges which create a more water resistant floor that comes with a 30-hour moisture protection warranty against surface moisture and is constructed with embossed surface texture that catches the light like real hardwood.
Material – 100% water-resistant laminate construction with foam underlay pad attached
||Random length or width variations available
||Waxed for water protection
|Wear Layer Rating
||All home, light commercial
||Embossed in Register (EIR)
||EVA pad attached
||Oak. High variation range in color
||Textured. Deep graining & hand scraping
||EZ Drop Lock Mechanism
||30hr moisture shield technology
||Lifetime residential, 25yr commercial
Recommended Uses – Estate WaterResist laminate planks are the perfect solution to areas where you want a wood look flooring, with the durability of an engineered core. Estate Tuffcore products can be installed throughout the home, in basements, bedrooms, kitchens, laundry rooms, hallways, and more.
In Stock - Ships between Dec 7 - 11
Laminate planks are easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes the following:
- Use a damp cloth to blot up spills as soon as they happen. Never allow liquids to stand on your floor.
- For tough spots, such as oil, paint, markers, lipstick, ink, or tar, use acetone/nail polish remover on a clean white cloth, then wipe the area with a damp cloth to remove any remaining residue.
- Sweep, dust, or vacuum the floor regularly with the hard floor attachment to prevent accumulation of dirt and grit that can scratch or dull the floor finish.
- Periodically clean the floor with cleaning products made specifically for laminate floor care.
- Do not wash or wet mop the floor with soap, water, oil-soap detergent, or any other liquid cleaning material. This could cause swelling, warping, delamination, and joint-line seperation, and void the warranty.
- Do not use steel wool, abrasive cleaners, or strong ammoniated or chlorinated type cleaners.
- Do not use any type of buffing or polishing machine.
- For spots such as candle wax or chewing gum, harden the spot with ice and then gently scrape with a plastic scraper, such as a credit card. Be careful not to scratch the flooring surface. Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- Use felt pads under chair and furniture legs to prevent scratching of the floor surface.
- Place door mats at all entrances to prevent tracked in dirt, rocks, moisture, and other debris.
For further maintenance information, please Click Here.