Description - KronoSwiss Prestige wood laminate planks are a great addition to your home at an attractive price. These White Oak laminate planks come in a variety of different colors to match any decor and are abrasion resistant as well as easy to install. These affordable laminate floors are sound insulating and clean easily, making them great for living rooms, bedrooms, and dining areas. Whether you're looking for a low cost laminate wood floor or you want to bring a more natural glow to your home with a real wood look and feel, Prestige White Oak laminate is a great choice. 15 year residential warranty.
Material – SwissKrono Origins is made with and HDF water resistant core and an Aquastop finish. Image layer is embossed in the register to provide a synchronized wood grain look and feel.
||7-1/2" W x 54-1/3" L
|Wear Layer Rating
||Smooth Embossed in Register (EIR)
||Install on any level
||Phase 2 Compliant (Stringent emissions standards) for Formaldehyde
||15 Year residential, 1 year commercial
||Made in Switzerland
Recommended Uses – KronoSwiss laminate white oak floors are a great item when you are looking to bring a wood-look floor into any home at a discount price. These planks are great for living areas, bedrooms, and even kitchens. Prestige laminate planks are a favorite when renovating a house on a budget.
Available For Order - Ships between Feb 1 - 3
Laminate planks are easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes the following:
- Use a damp cloth to clean up spills as soon as they happen. Do not allow liquids to stand on your floor.
- For tough spots, such as oil, paint, markers, lipstick, ink, or tar, use acetone/nail polish remover on a clean white cloth, then wipe the area with a damp cloth to remove any remaining residue.
- Sweep, dust, or vacuum the floor regularly with the hard floor attachment to prevent accumulation of dirt and grit that can scratch or dull the floor finish.
- Periodically clean the floor with cleaning products made specifically for laminate floor care.
- Suitable for wet mop and steam mops.
- Do not use steel wool, abrasive cleaners, or strong ammoniated or chlorinated type cleaners.
- Do not use any type of buffing or polishing machine.
- Use felt pads under chair and furniture legs to prevent scratching of floor surface.