Description - Looking for a unique garage floor that’s also backed by an industry-leading warranty? Textured Nitro Rolls is the garage flooring for you. Made with premium-grade virgin polyvinyl, these vinyl garage flooring rolls are ultra-durable and easy to maintain as they resist mold, mildew, and chemicals. It’s also easy to move rolling objects like cabinets and chairs as this nitro roll has a smooth top. So whether your garage doubles as a home office or you want an eye-catching floor for your basement, these rolls are easy to install and perfect for any home or commercial workshop. Plus, these garage rolls are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Note: Patterns of two rolls may not match up exactly when laid side by side. This product is not recommended for use over unsealed epoxy paint, gravel, asphalt, or subfloors with imperfections which may telegraph through vinyl sheet.
|100% premium grade virgin polyvinyl
|7.5' x 17'
|Floating, taped in place, or glued down
|Yes (dry applications)
Recommended Uses – Our Textured Nitro Rolls have been used as flooring in home garages, commercial garages, as workshop flooring, in basements, as flooring in spare rooms, in kitchens, as flooring for event spaces and much more.
In Stock - Ships between Feb 28 - 29
Nitro garage floor rolls are easy to clean and maintain. Cleaning of this roll out flooring / matting typically includes:
- Sweeping, blowing off, or vacuuming any loose crumbs, dust, or debris from the tiles when necessary.
- For more difficult or liquid stains, the product can be cleaned inside or outside the garage using a mild soap and water solution and a broom or vinyl brush to scrub the floor surface.
Note: This is not a stain proof product. Leaving certain harsh chemicals on the rolls for an extended period of time may cause some staining and/or damage. Street tar can cause staining to light colored rolls and in most instances this staining can be remedied with a cleaner called Purple Power. If you have performance tires, staining can occur with light colored rolls. In most instances this may not be remedied with a cleaner. If the staining on your floor does not dissipate, please contact our dedicated Customer Service team at 800-613-0996 who can further assist you.
Installation of our Garage Rolls is very simple and commonly done by the consumer. Typical installation of rolled garage flooring consists of:
- First, clean your floor. Make sure your garage floor is clean, dry and free of debris. Sweep dirt out of your garage and remove any lumps or excess cement/debris that might cause a bump on the surface.
- Next, unroll your flooring. Position your flooring at the front of your garage, one roll at a time. Roll the flooring out front-to-back and position carefully. Use a push broom to push out any air underneath the roll.
- When installing multiple rolls wall-to-wall, you can make one of two joints: and overlap joint or a butt joint.
- For overlap joints, one roll will be placed over another about 1-1/2 inches - 6 inches to create a virtually seamless floor.
- For butt joints, you will want to fold back the edge of roll #1 and wipe clean. Attach double-sided tape along the roll #1’s edge leaving 2” of tape exposed and fold the roll back into position. Next you will want to fold back roll #2 and wipe the bottom edge clean. Carefully align along the edge of roll #1, making sure not to stretch the mat or tape when applying.
- When cutting material for wall-to-wall installations, make sure to trim edges around exterior walls, poles boards, etc. with a sharp utility knife while leaving a 1/4” gap to allow for expansion and contraction of your floor.
- After the product has been allowed to relax in place, hold down the edges or seam between two floor protectors with our double-sided tape or our recommended adhesive for perimeter or full spread adhered floors.