Description - Daltile’s Color Wheel collections offers a wide spectrum of colorful selections. The wide variety of the color palette tends to be a favorite among designers while providing ceramic tile with a glazed finish and a matte finish to inspire the imagination. Stylish shapes and endless design opportunities with these unique linear sizes. From bright and pigmented hues to natural, earthy tones, this vibrant collection is a perfect fit for both residential and commercial applications.
||2" x 8", 4" x 8", 4" x 12", 4" x 16", 6" x 18"
||8" x 24", 3" x 6", 4" x 4", 6" x 6"
||Ceramic Wall Tile
||Pre & Post Recycled Materials
|Recommended Grout Joint
|| 1 year Limited Residential
|Shape of Tile
Recommended Uses – Daltile’s Color Wheel Collection can be used for backsplash and wall tiles with both residential and commercial applications.
Models: – 19028, 190412, 190412, 19048, 79028, 790412, 790412, 79048, X11428, X114412, X114412, X11448, X71428, X714412, X714412, X71448, 0190, 0790, X114, X714.
In Stock - Ships between Jul 7 - 9
Porcelain & Ceramic tiles are easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
General instructions for installing floor tile:
- Tile must be installed over structurally sound substrates. Any damaged, loose or uneven areas must be repaired, patched and leveled.
- Start by marking the center point of the room. Place a row of loose tiles along the center lines in both directions, leaving enough space for uniform joints (use tile spacers).
- Using the notched side of the recommended trowel, comb adhesive into standing ridges by holding the trowel at a 45-degree angle. Remove excess adhesive, leaving a uniform, ridged setting bed. Never spread a larger area that can be set in 15 minutes.
- Measure tiles to be cut carefully and mark with a pencil or felt-tip pen. Make straight or diagonal cuts with a tile cutter and curved cuts with a nipper. Be sure to mix tiles from several cartons as you set, for a blended effect.
- Begin installation in the center of the room. Finish each grid before moving to the next. Start with the first tile in the corner of the grid and work outward. Set tiles one at a time using a slight twisting motion. Insert tile spacers as each tile is set. Fit perimeter tiles in each grid last, leaving 1/4" gap between tile and wall.
- When grid is completely installed, tap in all tiles with a rubber mallet or hammer and wood block, to ensure a good bond and level plane. Remove excess adhesive from joints with a putty knife, and from tile with a damp sponge.
- Do not walk on tiles until they are set (usually in 24 hours).
Tips for installing large format floor tile:
- Large size floor tile installation requires particular attention to proper subfloor preparation, grout joint sizing, trowel selection, and mortar coverage.
- It is absolutely critical that large tile be installed on a level substrate.
- Installation Requirement: For proper bonding, medium bed mortar should be used in installing tiles with a dimensional length greater than 15 inches on any one side of the tile. Back buttering tiles of this nature in the installation process will also assure proper coverage for body.
For detailed installation instructions, please Click Here.