Description - Daltile’s Affinity Glazed Ceramic Mosaic is a modern tile that presents that authentic classic stone look. The Affinity collection is made in the U.S.A and comes with Daltile’s Reveal Imaging to set off the look of a natural stone however low maintenance when compared to actual natural stone. The Affinity Ceramic Mosaics are made from pre & post-consumer recycled materials and is an ideal complement to contemporary design with modern decor.
Material– Daltile’s Affinity Mosaic Tile is constructed out of ceramic and comes with a scratch resistant body to hold up to everyday uses mean while still giving a contemporary look for your project.
||2" x 2" on a 12” W x 24 L” Sheet
|Recommended Grout Joint
|| 1 year Limited Residential
|Shape of Tile
Recommended Uses – Daltile’s Affinity Glazed Mosaic can be used for backsplash, wall tiles, floor tiles,Pool Linings, bathrooms, and kitchens.
Models: – AF0122, AF0222, AF0322, AF0422, AF01, AF02, AF03, AF04.
In Stock - Ships between Feb 21 - 25
Ceramic tiles are easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
General instructions for installing mosaic Tile:
- Tile must be installed over structurally sound substrates. Any damaged, loose or uneven areas must be repaired, patched and leveled.
- Start by Dry-fit tiles before adhering to determine the pattern. Sheet tiles can be cut with a utility knife along the grout lines to match up to the inlay tiles.
- Once a pattern is set, use a tape measure to center the design in the room.
- Mark corners with a pencil then pick all the tiles back up. Snap chalk lines from corner to corner to make a box for the field tile.
- Mix thin-set to a peanut butter consistency. Allow it to rest for about 10 minutes. Spread thin-set in the area using a 1/4 x 1/4 square notch trowel, then begin to set tiles.
- Backbutter the border or inlay tiles using a margin trowel and set them in place.
- Use a wet saw to cut the field tiles against the wall to size. To make small cuts, such as cuts to go around a radiator, use a tile nipper.