Description - Oceanside Indoor Outdoor carpeting is a wonderful, budget friendly and durable flooring solution for your home or outdoor oasis. Conveniently sized at 6' in width, rolls can be easily managed, installed, and even rolled and to store if you'd like. These rolls are resistant to mold, staining and fading from the sun, making this indoor/outdoor carpet the perfect flooring on outdoor patios and decks. Backed by a 5-year warranty.
Material - 100% recycled and solution dyed polyester
Width – 6'
Length – The rolls are custom cut in whole foot increments. You will normally receive an extra few inches on each roll. This allows for a quick and easy installation.
Thickness – 1/4 Inch
Face Weight – 15 oz.
Recommended Uses - Indoor Outdoor Carpeting is a great flooring option for any interior room or outdoor space. Oceanside Carpet has been successfully installed in basements, entryways, around hot tubs, on patios, in outdoor corridors, in 4 season rooms, and more.
In Stock - Ships between Dec 12 - 13
Carpet does not require special equipment or cleaning products. Maintaining your carpet is as easy as follows:
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (I.E. carpet cleaner).
Installation of carpet can be a tricky matter, but we work to make it easy. Below are instructions for the most common methods of installing carpeting.
- Before installing the carpet, make sure the ambient temperature is between 65 and 95 degrees.
- The installation surface must be dry and free of debris.
- Spread adhesive directly on the surface. Not on the back of the carpet. 3/32" x 3/32" x 3/32" V notch trowel.
- Allow adhesive to tack.
- Indoor/Outdoor grade for outdoor use.
- If the glue is not allowed to tack or the humidity is too high, the carpet will not adhere to it.
- Non woven needle punch carpet does not have a non woven backing, so any uncured adhesive may come through the carpet.
- Do not use a roller on this carpet. Roll the carpet using the carpet core or the flat end of a push broom.
- There is a pile direction, so every section must run in the same direction.
- To remove seams, simply rub them with your fingers.
- Excess adhesive can be removed with a mild soap and warm water solution.
- Do not walk on the carpet during or immediately after installation.
- No foot traffic on the carpet for at least 24 hours to allow the adhesive to cure.