Description - Western Skies Maple engineered wood flooring welcomes the rustic timeworn feel of turn of the century homes with a collection of classically crafted engineered wood planks from Johnson Hardwood. Each Maple hardwood plank is hand stained to darken the outer edges to create a glow within each plank which is only accentuated by the natural character of real Maple. Western Skies Maple wood floors are unique not only in their hand crafted finish but the random length of planks also creates an absolutely unique floor pattern, bringing your engineered flooring upgrade to life. Because the Western Skies Maple is a real Maple hardwood veneer it has no pattern repeats, a feature only possible in natural wood floors. In addition to the look and walk of genuine wood flooring, Western Skies gives you the security and satisfaction of a 35 year residential warranty, ensuring you can enjoy your floors for years and years after your engineered wood floor upgrade.
Material–The Western Skies collection has a high character variation with a semi gloss finish. This product can be installed on, above, and below grades of your home.
||Random Length 11-83”
||Staple, Cleat, Glue, Float
||On, Above, Below
|Type of Finish
||11 Step Aluminum Oxide
||Tongue and Groove
||35 Year Limited Residential Warranty
Recommended Uses –7.5” x Random length plank that can be installed on, above, and below grades. Suitable for any room in your home.
In Stock - Ships between Dec 5 - 6
Engineered planks are very easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Daily or weekly dust mopping or sweeping may be needed to remove dirt, dust, and debris.
- NEVER wet or damp mop your floor.
- Do not use vacuums with rotating beater bars on hard surfaces.
- Spills should be wiped up immediately.
- Use walk-off mats at entrance doors and in front of the kitchen sink. Avoid rubber-backed or other non-ventilated mats or rugs. In the kitchen, use a rug in front of the working areas, such as the stove and sink, to prevent local premature wear.
For more detailed installation instructions, please Click Here.