Description - The Rio Grande collection brings the newest technology in the industry with waterproof wood floors. A real wood veneer that has no pattern repeat is mounted on a water shield rigid core. Each plank also comes with an attached premium sound underlayment for sound control. Thes planks are 6.5” x 48” (4" nominal) and have a valinge 2g click n lock system which makes it for an easy install. The Rio Grande collection comes in hickory, walnut, maple, and oak, which each is stain resistant, carb compliant, and phthalate-free. Resistant to moisture, pet stains, and routine water spills can be achieved from the top down to the bottom with 72 hours with this new technology.
Material–This engineered flooring has high character variation with a semi gloss finish. This product can be installed on, above and below grades of your home.
||Random Length 48”
||ForverTuff 2 Technology
||Smooth with Open grain
||.4mm (~15 MIL)
||On, Above, Below
|Type of Finish
||Aluminum Oxide Urethane
||Valinge 2G Click
||35 Year Limited Residential Warranty
Recommended Uses –6.5” x 48" plank that can be installed on, above, and below grades.
In Stock - Ships between Sep 28 - 29
Engineered planks are very easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Daily or weekly dust mopping or sweeping may be needed to remove dirt, dust, and debris.
- NEVER wet or damp mop your floor.
- Do not use vacuums with rotating beater bars on hard surfaces.
- Spills should be wiped up immediately.
- Use walk-off mats at entrance doors and in front of kitchen sink. Avoid rubber-backed or other non-ventilated mats or rugs. In the kitchen, use a rug in front of the working areas, such as the stove and sink, to prevent local premature wear.
For more detailed installation instructions, please Click Here.