Description - Our Solids luxury vinyl tile collection will let your imagination run wild with this collection’s extensive pallet of bright, vibrant colors. These vinyl floor tiles come in 13 vibrant colors that can be mixed and matched with each other or with other tile collections to create fun and truly unique flooring surfaces. These floor tiles are perfect for playrooms, game rooms, and basements and are versatile and durable enough to withstand the daily grind of rough play. These vinyl tiles have been manufactured with a 5 layer construction and consist of up to 25% recycled material, making them perfect for any residential or commercial application. Solid tiles are backed by a 10 year warranty and feature both anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties, making them perfect for day care and child care facilities. So if you are looking for a fun and unique floor that will allow your creative spirit to run free, then our Solid vinyl tiles are the perfect product for you.
Material – Our vinyl flooring is constructed with 100% premium vinyl of which 25% is recycled material. Our vinyl flooring is also manufactured with 5 layers of construction, giving the flooring added durability and versatility.
Size – Luxury Vinyl Tiles are 12" x 12".
Thickness – 2.5mm
Wear Layer – 20 MIL (0.508 mm)
Weight – Each vinyl tile weighs ~1.04 lbs.
Recommended Uses – Solid vinyl floor tiles are fun tiles to use for accent or to create unique interesting floors. These bright colored vinyl tiles have been installed in day care facilities, children museums, trade show booths, kid's bedrooms, playrooms, recreational areas, office lobbies, entry ways, family rooms, and anywhere a fun resilient floor is desired.
Luxury Vinyl Tiles are very easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Daily or weekly dust mopping or sweeping may be needed to remove dirt, dust, and debris.
- Make sure to periodically clean exterior and interior floor mats to ensure that tracking of mud, dirt and debris does not persist.
- When mopping floors, make sure to block off areas to be cleaned; they may be slippery until dry.
- Mop the floor clean with our Rubber Floor Cleaner and Degreaser with a clean mop. Pick up soil and excess solution with a clean mop tightly wrung out. Then you will want to rinse the floor with cold water.
- Let floor dry completely before allowing foot traffic back on the floor.
For more detailed cleaning instructions along with commercial cleaning instructions, Click Here.
Installation of luxury vinyl flooring is simple, and is commonly done by our customers. There are two installation methods, depending on the type of environment. For low traffic spaces or non-permanent installations, we recommend the Double Sided Tape Installation method. For high traffic or permanent installations, we recommend the Glue Installation method. Installation of vinyl tiles and planks is as follows:
Double Sided Tape Installation
- For non-permanent or low traffic area installations, the double sided carpet tape method may be preferred.
- Ensure the subfloor is flat, smooth, clean and dust free.
- Measure the room to determine the center line, adjust that center line in either direction to give a balanced width of planks or tiles on each side of the room and to prevent narrow pieces along the wall.
- If installing a square shape tile, start installation in the center of the room. If installing a plank shape, start in the left corner.
- Lay double sided tape around the perimeter of the entire room including cabinets and doorways (roughly 1/4 to ½ inch from the wall). Do not remove paper backing from the perimeter tape.
- For additional security, you may choose to lay additional double sided carpet tape in perpendicular lines with the perimeter of the flooring. Depending on the size of your vinyl tile or plank, you may choose to line up tape underneath seams of your tile or plank, or in repeated increments of your choosing.
- Starting in the corner on the starting wall, remove the paper backing from the perimeter tape of that wall and install the first row of tiles or planks on top of the tape. Be certain this first line is straight and pieces are laid tightly, one against the next.
- Be sure to install tiles or planks running in same direction (arrows are on back of plank).
- For plank installation, start the second row using the piece cut from the last plank of the previous row. This should ensure plank joints have a stagger. Continue installing in this same manner.